Just met a 63 year old Elementary School principal whose life hero is Conor McGregor

Time to change schools

You should be sharing this with the school board not a message board, the guy obviously has some mental deficiencies

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation.
- Henry David Thoreau

Love him or hate him, Conor is living life on his terms. He is able to do what more than 99% of people can't do.
You can be inspired by this or embittered by it.
Either way, Conor will be remembered for a long time.
You're taking this troll thread far too seriously.

Really inspiring story actually I'm at the 63 year old Elementary School principal who is the principal at my kids school interesting enough I saw him reading about MMA News on my on his phone and I told him that I was a big fan of him in may he told me that Conor McGregor is absolute inspiration in life and then he goes to bed every night watching a Conor McGregor video he's so amazing I found it so cool that Conor McGregor has been able to connect an older generation and bring the support to older people this man is absolutely touched by McGregor and just thinks that Connors such an amazing life force I think it's amazing that McGregor has been able to bring the sport to these other older people when he's opened up Newgrounds it was such an emotional life-changing experience for me I'm so glad that my child has the opportunity to have such a cool principal or principle Connor has truly inspired us all even older generation C would never expect to be in two MMA and it's a truly amazing thing thank you Connor for inspiring all of us and making us all better people and bringing MMA to a new territory

Conor is that you?

Really inspiring story actually I'm at the 63 year old Elementary School principal who is the principal at my kids school interesting enough I saw him reading about MMA News on my on his phone and I told him that I was a big fan of him in may he told me that Conor McGregor is absolute inspiration in life and then he goes to bed every night watching a Conor McGregor video he's so amazing I found it so cool that Conor McGregor has been able to connect an older generation and bring the support to older people this man is absolutely touched by McGregor and just thinks that Connors such an amazing life force I think it's amazing that McGregor has been able to bring the sport to these other older people when he's opened up Newgrounds it was such an emotional life-changing experience for me I'm so glad that my child has the opportunity to have such a cool principal or principle Connor has truly inspired us all even older generation C would never expect to be in two MMA and it's a truly amazing thing thank you Connor for inspiring all of us and making us all better people and bringing MMA to a new territory

Posts like this make me appreciate the ignore list soo much!

Back