Just me or is everyone an alcoholic?

You don’t realize what a true alcoholic is. I know one who drinks themselves unconscious. They go weeks without even using a toilet. They walk miles barefoot to beg strangers for alcohol. They’ll even settle for rubbing alcohol & listerine

lol at drinking for the taste

Every night when everyone's settled in I like to sit out on the porch with a Guiness and listen to some Dylan before I go to bed. The world would be a better place if more folks did the same.

Shouldn't you be making more Iran War Propaganda threads?

huh? i was against US pulling out of iran deal think it will hurt US diplomatic relations but i am not american so it doesnt effect me. Just so you know i side with china and russians more there foreign policy less hypocritical like what the Americans did in latin america.

TS i get your point but drinking socially 3-4 times a week doesnt make you an alcoholic LOL

Way to throw a serious problem some shade....

These peolple you talk about are just socially inept if they can only have fun when they drink, not alcoholics...

It's funny, a year ago I would've seen this thread and thought "BS no one around me likes to really drink anymore." Back then I was drinking around 5-6 times a week, usually 6-12 drinks. I'd be out and it seemed like everyone would have 2 maybe 3 drinks tops then be like "oh I'm good" and even on weekends my friends rarely went over 6 unless it was an event. Always pissed me off.

Fast forward to now that I've realized I spent 2017 as essentially an alcoholic and have been doing my best to keep my drinking as sporadic as possible. And it seems like every activity has to be accompanied by alcoholic. Lol the difference a change in perspective makes.

Make the responsible switch to Cannabis. Your body will thank you.

I am certainly an alcoholic. But that's why I dont drink.

Much harder to learn how to deal with the world sober. But much more rewarding.

Pretty much everyone I work with gets drunk after work. They always show up the next day tho, mostly on time. Most drink all day Saturday and in the evening on Sunday. I drink at least once a week, especially if there is a fight on. I smoke pot regularly but right now I got The Jack strand, a heavy sativa that makes me fucking anxious as hell. When I lived in Poland they drank more than any other people I have ever been around.

Anyone who like ´´oh i have glass or two or 3 or 4 a day but not alcoholic´´´ wtf is that?

Everyone i know to likes to get beers or drinks more than 2x a week usually like 3 or 2x weekdays in addition to weekend.

It fine but got me thinking most people seem to need alcohol to socialize and they look at you weird if you say you dont drink much let alone you not drinking much for health or bodybuilding reasons.

I'm not an alcoholic, I don't go to meetings. I only drink to make other people more interesting.

Someone isnt really an alcoholic if they get through the day fine with out it IE no shakes or anything.

Personally I never understand how someone becomes or functions as an alchi. For the most part, alcohol just makes me feel like shit. To the point were I have zero desire to continue drinking day after day. I cant imagine waking up day after day both hungover and in withdrawals.

I'm more of a drink once every 3ish weeks and get absolutely trashed, then take 3 weeks off kind of guy.

I would drink if I could, I suffer from chronic migraines (everyday). I haven't had a drink of alcohol in nearly 8 years due to this.

Back