Just lost a pet lizard

Baby leopard geckos are fun to raise, buy yourself a baby at petco when they first come in.

If not , try a bearded dragon.

She was sick the last couple of days and she was shedding today. She was having trouble with the shed, so I made an appointment with the vet for tomorrow. After she was shedding for a little while, I checked on her by rubbing her head. She walked a bit and then shook her head a bit and then just stopped moving entirely. I think she died right then because she never moved again. :(

Sorry To Hear That, Dude

Baby leopard geckos are fun to raise, buy yourself a baby at petco when they first come in.

If not , try a bearded dragon.

She was a baby when I first got her. Thanks.

How long do they live?

Average is 8 to 10 years. Record is 29, male who is still breeding like a champ.

Sorry to hear OP. I have two baby cresties i hope make it to the old age.

Toughest part of pet ownership. But it sounds like the good heavily outweighed the bad and it was given a great life, important to remember that when they pass.

Sorry man i had a Leopard Gecko as a kid and he was an awesome pet. Same as yours would just hang out on your shoulder and chill. My cousin who wears an absolutely horrendous amount of perfume stayed in my room one christmas and it killed my gecko. Its not only a lizard is was your friend i get it man and im sorry. R.I.P. little buddy

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I really like geckos. I've got 3 newts that I've had for years.

I know some day they'll pass and I'll be sad about it.

How do you lose a pet? Its like losing a child. You either stepped on it, or cooked it for food.

I always see posters for missing dogs. How the can you lose your dog? ONly someone must have kidnapped it. Meaning you are negligent, and were not keeping a close eye. What is even worse, I see people tie their dogs to posts and leave outside while they shop inside. Yeh, that dog aint getting nabbed.

How do you lose a pet? Its like losing a child. You either stepped on it, or cooked it for food.

I always see posters for missing dogs. How the can you lose your dog? ONly someone must have kidnapped it. Meaning you are negligent, and were not keeping a close eye. What is even worse, I see people tie their dogs to posts and leave outside while they shop inside. Yeh, that dog aint getting nabbed.

Dude, dogs bolt out the door around your foot sometimes or dig a hole under a fence. At that point, bad luck can strike and it can happen to anyone.

I lost this buddy a few years back.

33urfpx.jpg

In all honesty, sorry to hear mate. RIP.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm not a lizard person, but I am a pet person.

I lost her as in she died.

Sorry to hear that TS.
:(

Back