just imagine if Jon Jones 1st ever loss is to Brock Lesnar....

its not as inconceivable to me as people say.
hunt is much more dangerous.

Hunt doesn't have a gas tank, Brock had a win condition versus him. What is the win condition versus Jones? Early takedown and GnP? It seems really hard to pull off considering jones's wrestling and durability. And Brock is 40...

Hunt doesn't have a gas tank, Brock had a win condition versus him. What is the win condition versus Jones? Early takedown and GnP? It seems really hard to pull off considering jones's wrestling and durability. And Brock is 40...
Jones doesn't have a gas tank off Cocaine. Jones will get dominated after Brock lands a td a uses brute strength to keep Jones down at will.

your points are valid, but cardio wasnt an issue with Hunt- he was losing from opening bell.

my biggest problem analyzing this is i easily cant envision how EITHER WILL WIN,

so i will flip it:

how does Jones win?
he cant easi;y kick Brocks head like DC.

Jones' substantial reach against Brock is less than he's used to.

People will be quick to say "Brock doesnt like to be hit",

but Jones isnt a power puncher by any means.

Brock has been hit by Cain, Overeem, Carwin and Hunt, and NOONE has knocked him out,

there is no way i will believe Jones can hit harder than any of them,

and i dont believe Jones is a better wrestler than Cain, Brock has taken everyone down.

I can only imagine either a smother by Brock, or extended point fighting by Jones, and with Brocks fight IQ continuing to improve, I see a more likely result being Brock ends up with his takedown.

WOW..,nothing
Wait,WOW....again nothing...
I can't imagine Brock,he''s too big.I don't have that much space bro.

Lets discuss your name, location and avatar instead.
There is really nothing to discuss...

ON TOPIC: Would not be surprising at all, due to the size difference.

Brock has more of a chancce than conor .....but both these fights are big mismatches set up for cash
Its mma and anything can happen but jones called out brock rather than stipe or cain etc for his first hw tilt for a reason
I was being a dick about whether mayweather has a chance or not. (not conor)

Only thing funnier would be if Brock wins without pissing hot but Jon gets popped for something.... can only imagine the shit storm on here

Back