Just how much can roid/cycle affect your sperm count? Can still have baby if you haven't done much?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
No this is not a troll post, and last time I posted here I got really good answers. So, I'd appreciate any experiences you had or legit sources.

Can you do a little bit of steroids, or for a short while and still manage to have have a a fam with 3 kids for example? While on the gear or after it, any input to quench my curiosity on the matter, cause I have been considering buying a stack at one point(I'd try anything once).

Check out the Dorian Yates "after bodybuilding" vid on youtube

i sense that this time the answers will be not "really good"

Oh well, i only wanted to tey it once

You could have just linked me, couldnt find a cid with that exact title

I'm old I barely know how to work this infernal touring machine. anyway Dorian looks like he's never even lifted weights before. he told the interviewer that him and his wife were trying to conceive in vain and when he had his sperm looked at the doctor couldn't find any viable sperm. his body had completely stopped making testosterone . Dorian said it was three years before he started having somewhat normal testosterone levels.

i wouldn't compare dorian yates to a guy who wants to cycle once. also, isn't roid discussion a forbidden topic or something?

I'm old I barely know how to work this infernal touring machine. anyway Dorian looks like he's never even lifted weights before. he told the interviewer that him and his wife were trying to conceive in vain and when he had his sperm looked at the doctor couldn't find any viable sperm. his body had completely stopped making testosterone . Dorian said it was three years before he started having somewhat normal testosterone levels.

I wouldn't go that far

Since we're using pointless examples.....Arnie has 5 kids.

Steroids were popular with much of my group of friends growing up and now 15 or so years later most of us have kids without any issue and I can't say I know of anyone whos seen a problem. That being said there's a fine line between steroid use and abuse. The latter is where problems will arise down the road. If you do a cycle here and there research proper PCT and give yourself lots of 'off time'. Make sure you learn to train without steroids. Some steroids are more suppressive than others also.Do your research

Everybody's different. There's a 7% chance you will never resume normal sperm production. I got that number from my urologist. He threw that out there when we were discussing the possibility of TRT.

Steroids were popular with much of my group of friends growing up and now 15 or so years later most of us have kids without any issue and I can't say I know of anyone whos seen a problem. That being said there's a fine line between steroid use and abuse. The latter is where problems will arise down the road. If you do a cycle here and there research proper PCT and give yourself lots of 'off time'. Make sure you learn to train without steroids. Some steroids are more suppressive than others also.Do your research
Good to know.
I still haven't tried anything yet, but I'm still entertaining the idea.
I'm not an easily addicted person, I have tried alcohol and weed twice in my life only.

Back