Just have a bad feeling for Khabib in this one

Not sure when this trend started, but seems like some people give too much weight to all the pre-fight interviews. These men are fighters, not public speakers. Interviews are just a part of their obligations. I'm pretty certain that if an astrophysicist had to give a public talk, and completely bombed it due to poor public speaking abilities... it would have 0 effect on said astrophysicist performing his job the next day. Zero. These guys train to fight, not talk.

I'm talking about the things Tony likes to nitpick on, not his fluidity in speaking.

He's talking about Khabib being a bully, but also that he cried after a sambo match and the Tibau match. Sounds like Tony's the bully when you make fun of a guy crying. He says he lost to Tibau, meanwhile Tony lost to MJ whom Khabib decimated. He often mentions Khabib's amount of IG followers (1.9 mill on last count), like he's been keeping tabs and obsessing over the dude. There's so many red flags for why I think Khabib has gone to his head.

I'm talking about the things Tony likes to nitpick on, not necessarily his fluidity in speaking.

He's talking about Khabib being a bully, but also that he cried after a sambo match and the Tibau match. Sounds like Tony's the bully when you make fun of a guy crying. He says he lost to Tibau, meanwhile Tony lost to MJ whom Khabib decimated. He often mentions Khabib's amount of IG followers (1.9 mill on last count), like he's been keeping tabs and obsessing over the dude. There's so many red flags for why I think Khabib has gone to his head.
Right on. Makes sense. I guess we'll find out March 4th. Either way, I think we're in for a fun fight. I enjoy the pre-fight talk, but at the end of the day, I try not to give too much emphasis on it as I would think once the cage closes on fight night, training and experience takes over more the pre-fight build up.

Ferguson doesn't have the one thing you need to back off Khabib and that's one shot KO power. Trying to rely on range fighting, cardio and BJJ against someone like Khabib is suicide.

Ferguson ends up on his back early and often. I'm actually expecting a Khabib kimura or arm triangle finish.

Tony will take over the fight in Rounds 4-5 IMO and I don't see Khabib finishing him. I put a small bet on Tony because I think he's at pretty good odds. Although Khabib is the rightful favorite, I think the margins are actually a little closer.

Back