Just had the Conor McGregor burger

Your bacon isn't bad, leagues better than that bullshit ham Canadians call bacon. Although, everyone knows that this is the ultimate bacon.
Bacon-Wrapped-Chicken-bacon.jpg
Thats the fatty part of the belly, its all about the back bacon its the best of both worlds.
Admittedly US bacon is better on a burger, it just dosnt cut the mustard in a fry up.

Lol, Conor is in the title of the thread, yet people argue more about if it's called a burger or a sandwich. Literally every single time Conor is mentioned in threads generally, he takes over the thread.

Not so when we're talking serious stuff such as burger vs sandwich.

Burger/sandwich > Conor

Thats the fatty part of the belly, its all about the back bacon its the best of both worlds.
Admittedly US bacon is better on a burger, it just dosnt cut the mustard in a fry up.
That's fair enough, I certainly wouldn't complain if someone served me up British bacon with some eggs.

You really should eat fast food on rare occasions if possible never. And out of that junk only McDonalds is kind of passable for me,and in terms of quality it might be the worst.

Who gives a shit ? If you asked for a chicken sandwhich in many parts of the world you would get just that.
Chicken between two slices of bread( you know, a sandwhich)

A beef patty is just that untill it's placed inside a bun.at which point it becomes a burger imo ( this is just my opinion) but either way- beef burger / chicken burger.
Ever heard of a venison burger ? Or ostriche burger? Or are they all just sandwiches?

Those are at least ground meat, and are trying to replicate the OG burger. If you served ground chicken on a bun albeit disgusting, you could call it a chicken burger. A chicken patty served on a bun is a chicken sandwich. Even burger king agrees, on they call it a chicken sandwich on their menu. I challenge you to find one restaurant that serves a chicken burger that is anything other than ground chicken.

Those are at least ground meat, and are trying to replicate the OG burger. If you served ground chicken on a bun albeit disgusting, you could call it a chicken burger. A chicken patty served on a bun is a chicken sandwich. Even burger king agrees, on they call it a chicken sandwich on their menu. I challenge you to find one restaurant that serves a chicken burger that is anything other than ground chicken.

https://www.kfc.co.uk/our-food/for-one/burgers/the-daddy-burger

No ground chicken here. Pure fillet.

North America, a chicken sandwich is a sandwich which typically consists of a boneless, skinless breast of chicken served between slices of bread, on a bun, or on a roll. Variations of what North Americans consider a "Chicken Sandwich" include the chicken burger or chicken on a bun, hot chicken, and chicken salad sandwich. Countries outside North America generally consider a chicken sandwich to only consist of flat bread, whereas a chicken burger is defined by the use of bread buns with chicken as part of its content.[citation needed]

From wiki.

Just another example of usa /north america calling something different to virtually the rest of the world and thinking it's everyone else that's wrong.

You call it whatever the fuck you want but it doesn't change anything. Try calling it that somewhere else and you might not get what you wanted

Last edited:
https://www.kfc.co.uk/our-food/for-one/burgers/the-daddy-burger

No ground chicken here. Pure fillet.

North America, a chicken sandwich is a sandwich which typically consists of a boneless, skinless breast of chicken served between slices of bread, on a bun, or on a roll. Variations of what North Americans consider a "Chicken Sandwich" include the chicken burger or chicken on a bun, hot chicken, and chicken salad sandwich. Countries outside North America generally consider a chicken sandwich to only consist of flat bread, whereas a chicken burger is defined by the use of bread buns with chicken as part of its content.[citation needed]

From wiki.

Just another example of usa /north america calling something different to virtually the rest of the world and thinking it's everyone else that's wrong.

You call it whatever the fuck you want but it doesn't change anything. Try calling it that somewhere else and you might not get what you wanted

Yes, a burger is a sandwich, but not all sandwiches are burgers.

Surprised you actually found that. Looking at the US KFC website they call their chicken sandwiches just that, sandwiches. KFC is a US company, I guess they are catering to your limey terminology. USA popularized the burger and we consume more than any other place in the world. It's one of the few dishes that are distinctly American. It is what we call it. You don't call lo mein pasta just because you are eating it in Italy.

Yes, a burger is a sandwich, but not all sandwiches are burgers.

Surprised you actually found that. Looking at the US KFC website they call their chicken sandwiches just that, sandwiches. KFC is a US company, I guess they are catering to your limey terminology. USA popularized the burger and we consume more than any other place in the world. It's one of the few dishes that are distinctly American. It is what we call it. You don't call lo mein pasta just because you are eating it in Italy.
Lol. Your fine cuisine. The burger that you already stated originated in Germany/ Europe

I decided to venture into my local Burger King to see if the burger was as good as the fighter and I was pleasantly surprised :
Price $4:49

Pros-
crispy bun
Great overall texture of the battered meat patty.
Has the same appearance as their standard premium sandwiches.

Then spice isn’t like “omg this is too hot”
It’s more like “ooh this has a KICK”
And oh boy does it have a kick
And it’s more baked inside the batter with spices vs an overpowering sauce.

Cons-
It’s fast food quality
You have to go into a Burger King to get it.
It’s not very Large. I could have eaten 2-3 of them
Could have had MORE kick

4/5 score from ol Megatron.

He advertised a Chicken sandwich, I'm trying to figure out how eating a burger there is trying his burger? Did you mean chicken?

<5>

Aha haha great post ts, I have to say I didn't expect an 8 page thread on the difference between a burger and a sandwich when I come on sherdog this afternoon.
My opinion for what it's worth (I am a chef from England with Michelin starred experience and wouldn't eat at burger King if you paid me)

Your dam right it's a burger now just throw me a coors light cause bud won't pay me nothin and I'll be as happy as a pig in shit

Lol. Your fine cuisine. The burger that you already stated originated in Germany/ Europe
You have some nerve hating on our food after calling that disgusting fried chicken slop on a bun a burger. We have immigrants from all over the world, and thus have the best food from all around the world here. A few things like burgers are American creations. The Hamburg steak is a far cry from the modern burger.

You have some nerve hating on our food after calling that disgusting fried chicken slop on a bun a burger. We have immigrants from all over the world, and thus have the best food from all around the world here. A few things like burgers are American creations. The Hamburg steak is a far cry from the modern burger.
Do you honestly think you are the only country that has immigrants from all over the world ? Maybe you should do your research. It's not all bangers and mash and fish and chips in the UK you know. It isnt 1950 The place is very diverse itself.

Maybe do your homework before insulting others on no basis you ignorant fuck.take your head out of your arse.

there are only two great spicy chicken sandwiches:

1. Momofuko

2. Wendy's

Burger King can do nothing right.

Ironically this is the most interesting conversation on the forum lately. We need a burger vs sandwich sub-forum.

Do you honestly think you are the only country that has immigrants from all over the world ? Maybe you should do your research. It's not all bangers and mash and fish and chips in the UK you know. It isnt 1950 The place is very diverse itself.

Maybe do your homework before insulting others on no basis you ignorant fuck.take your head out of your arse.

Lmao, triggered much. Of course you have immigrants. You tried to trash our food and my point is we have food from everywhere. We pride ourselves in being the melting pot of the world.

Lmao, triggered much. Of course you have immigrants. You tried to trash our food and my point is we have food from everywhere. We pride ourselves in being the melting pot of the world.
Show me where I tried to trash your food? YOU trashed British food. All i said up untill that point was that you call a chicken burger something different to most other places.

Chicken salad is its own creation. It's not a chicken salad sandwich because there are some vegetables condiments on it FFS
Its not a chicken salad sandwhich because it has vegetables/ salad on it? Wtf are you talking about ? Its exactly a chicken salad sandwhich because it has both chicken and salad on it.

If you take out the salad then you have a chicken sandwhich. Not quite like the food you claim to be a chicken sandwich but whatever

Back