Just had an incident with a Pharmacist today

Did you get your aids pills?

It's hydrocodone. Schedule II
I'm still recovering from a sprained ankle I had 3 weeks ago.
Wtf? For a sprained ankle?

Last edited:
Im sure theres more too it, though doesnt seem like it.

The doctor prescribes the drugs. The pharmacists just brings it to you, and charges you. I guess they must be knowledgeable about the drug itself. But that is just reading. And primary responsible is still with prescribing doctor.

BTW. Pharmacists are the biggest cunts ever. They all want to think they're doctors, or even m ow better than doctors. And they hate everyone who comes into their pharmacy. Everyone. Don't believe me? There are entire pharmacist message boards on the internet dedicated to them just talking shit about all their customers.

Have an opioid prescription? In their eyes, you're already abusing them, even if you just came out of surgery. Have a prescription for 800mg ibuprofen? They hate you for that too. In their opinion, nobody going in there actually needs any of the medication they get prescribed.

The doctor prescribes the drugs. The pharmacists just brings it to you, and charges you. I guess they must be knowledgeable about the drug itself. But that is just reading. And primary responsible is still with prescribing doctor.

i think pharmacists are the experts on the drugs actually, not the doctors.

matter of fact, pharmacy techs do most of the things you are referring too.

i think pharmacists are the experts on the drugs actually, not the doctors.

matter of fact, pharmacy techs do most of the things you are referring too.

Wait so there is pharmacists, and pharmacy techs? I thought they were the same.

Wait so there is pharmacists, and pharmacy techs? I thought they were the same.

Under pharmacist supervision, pharmacy technicians: supply medicines to patients, whether on prescription or over the counter. assemble medicines for prescriptions. provide information to patients and other healthcare professionals.
-

via https://www.pharmacyregulation.org

BTW. Pharmacists are the biggest cunts ever. They all want to think they're doctors, or even m ow better than doctors. And they hate everyone who comes into their pharmacy. Everyone. Don't believe me? There are entire pharmacist message boards on the internet dedicated to them just talking shit about all their customers.

Have an opioid prescription? In their eyes, you're already abusing them, even if you just came out of surgery. Have a prescription for 800mg ibuprofen? They hate you for that too. In their opinion, nobody going in there actually needs any of the medication they get prescribed.

There certainly are a lot of pharmacists that are bitter trolls, and I hate them as much as you do. The day that I would get to that point is the day that I leave the profession. Even in my class there was just a bunch of whiny complainers that were never happy with anything. I couldn't imagine going through life like that at all.

Damn, seriously ! ! ! !

All they do is just fill out people's fucking prescriptions. They are basically just retail clerks.

I PICKED THE WRONG MAJOR IN COLLEGE ! ! ! ! ! !

They make 50 plus an hour here in Western Canada

Did you ask WHY he couldnt tell you?? Maybe there is a perfect reasonable explanation that has NOTHING DO TO WITH YOU. Why do you have to get all defensive as if hes acting against you? what is your own problem with people?

I thought it was common for people to ask for a specific brand if they wanted. I didn't know Pharmacists could or would even deny you a brand as long as it's the same drug. Can anyone explain why? Other than, because the Pharmacist can.

Back