PATH OF EXILE Official Thread, v1: Serious Improvements Coming Out

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you retired I will gladly have your gear ^^

If you playing, let me know. Lets smash it together :)

Well that doesn't bode well.

I love the game but there is only so much I can put into one game.

I played every season after ditching the Diablo 3 shitshow. Have to be honest, the 4th Act actually killed it for me a little, really never hit me the right way. My WW Soul Taker Duelist and Split and Crit Ranger gave me some good times though. Still probably the best FTP game I've ever experienced.

Im still playing, more than I should.

I have 3 accounts with all masters at level 8, at least 10 chars 90+, and at least 20 80+.

I have a lot of neat stuff (6L 200% shavs, 6L Coil, GG vagan dagger, 6L crafted Harbinger, Mjolner, Scolds, Perfect roll greeds embrace, a bunch of legacy, alt art and league only gear)

I have a few hundred remove only tabs between my chars from the leagues on standard, if you need some gear or gems there I can hook you up (not on hardcore and nothing too crazy).

But if you are already well established we can definitely shred some maps, Ive done pretty much everything in the game but Uber Atziri. Although Prophecy league starts tomorrow so Ill probably be playing there fresh when it goes live.

My account names are eqmuraj, eqmuraj2 and striderxdj (I think you use those account names to friend people, lol).

Played 2 years ago. Going to come back for the update tomorrow. I will play with you.

I played the last month of whatever season was before Perendus, and about 1.5 months into Perendus. I will no doubt start back up with Prophecies ones Marvel Heroes Anniversary Month is over. Having a blast playing that game again now. Something cool about using Spiderman to kick ass in a game thats SOOO close to Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Xmen Legends games, is free, and is an MMOARPG.

An absolutely amazing free to play game. These guys come out with more free content than any other TRULY free to play game out there. Once they get an in game economy system for all the people who it scares off, this game with thrive as one of the best ARPG's ever.

I am excited for 3.0 in a big way.

but blizzard has a necromancer pack for $15, there's no way poe can compete with that!

RIP PoE 2011-2017

{<jordan}

Still trying to decide what build I'm gonna run for 3.0. I think Ele Wander Pathfinder will still be viable.

I gave up on that game a couple years ago, sure it was F2P but they hammered you with microtransactions like the stash. I did like how open ended character making was, you could be a wizard that punched people in the face or a barbarian that cast a burning hammer. Or a Scion that turned into a TC.

279072190_7b2e3ae5cd_o.jpg

I gave up on that game a couple years ago, sure it was F2P but they hammered you with microtransactions like the stash. I did like how open ended character making was, you could be a wizard that punched people in the face or a barbarian that cast a burning hammer. Or a Scion that turned into a TC.

279072190_7b2e3ae5cd_o.jpg
what other microtransactions did they hammer you with?

what other microtransactions did they hammer you with?
Guild stash and member slots, pets, character slots...

I'm not talking about the cosmetic stuff, who cares about that. I ran out of character slots fast.

24 character slots seemed plenty to me. But then again I play HC so I delete them if they die.

I've not played it in about 2 years. Will you still have to grind the story mode 3 times to reach end game? I cant be bothered to do that anymore, especially with all the new acts.

I've not played it in about 2 years. Will you still have to grind the story mode 3 times to reach end game? I cant be bothered to do that anymore, especially with all the new acts.

1 playthrough. 10 acts.

I'm hoping the change the Atlas up a bit. Either rearrange it or make higher tier maps more rewarding. It's starting to get boring just running shaped/sextant blocked maps ad nauseam.

I've been playing the beta. Changes are pretty great. Game is getting a huge overhaul on top of the act rework. Will be playing a RF Totem marauder unless major nerfs happen. Epic season opener build ATM.

Wasnt there an expansion released recently? I get back into PoE every now and again. Might be time to re-install.

Back