Just got my blue!

Nik123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was off for two months and first class back, I was given my blue belt at the end of class. Felt a bit anti climatic to be honest, but it is slowly sinking in. All that work, the epic beat downs, injuries, the ups and downs..over the last two years.

Am slowly but surely....pumped!!

Well done!!! Now prepare for the shark tank ( at least that's how it is in my club, white belts kind of train separately and mostly spar other white belts )

Congrats, keep up the good work.

Congratulations bro. Keep training, keep exploring and growing as a martial artist and don't quit now. So many people seem to quit at blue belt.

Well done!!! Now prepare for the shark tank ( at least that's how it is in my club, white belts kind of train separately and mostly spar other white belts )
That is interesting. At my school you go from no expectations to the bullseye. Every white belt that doesn't want to be a white belt is gunning for you. Every purple belt dosent want the up and comers to take over. It's a great learning time :)

Nice! Prepare for more training with other higher leveled colored belts ahah. It happens to all of us.

That is interesting. At my school you go from no expectations to the bullseye. Every white belt that doesn't want to be a white belt is gunning for you. Every purple belt dosent want the up and comers to take over. It's a great learning time :)
Sorry it was a bit unfortunate use of words. It is exactly like that in my club , it's just the evening sessions are sometimes too busy hence the split to white and coloured belts ( there's anot her room that they use if it gets too crowdy).

Sorry it was a bit unfortunate use of words. It is exactly like that in my club , it's just the evening sessions are sometimes too busy hence the split to white and coloured belts ( there's anot her room that they use if it gets too crowdy).
All good man. Blue is where the pressure starts. Pressure will make you better. Congratulations and enjoy the journey

Thanks guys, appreciated! And there is always always one douche in the room, but a big hug to you too SubmissionarY..

Back