Just got my Bas Rutten Cd's. . . . HOLY ****!!!

well since this thread is back up here ill ask are his 5 min round cds out yet?

well since this thread is back up here ill ask are his 5 min round cds out yet?

I've scoured the internet and found nothing. Unless they only come with his new BAS stand or whatever its called.

bump for knees to your chest 10 times...then you will get tired. if not then do it 20 times.

just found the cd set on ebay for $23!! can't wait to get started

These cd's never get old. I remember when I first started I was struggling to do five 2 min rounds with boxing or thai boxing. I've found a new love for the all around workout cd as well. It's also a great warmup tool.

i did 6 rounds of the boxing CD today, i was breathing heavy and drenched by the end, and that was just shadow boxing at home here

can't wait to move into my new place and get a heavy bag set up, so i'll actually have something to keep me moving on the days i can't get to the gym

if your only using the cd's to get in shape how how do you set it up for the week? Lately I've been doing the all round workout every other day.

Torrrenting them right now (I know, I'm a theif). I have been looking for a good quick workout for my off days, hopefully this will be good. Is there any flexibility training on this?

if your only using the cd's to get in shape how how do you set it up for the week? Lately I've been doing the all round workout every other day.
3 times Thai boxing, 1 time All Around, 2 times lifting.

I lost 60 lbs on this, and gained two fucktons of strength.

Torrrenting them right now (I know, I'm a theif). I have been looking for a good quick workout for my off days, hopefully this will be good. Is there any flexibility training on this?

Yeah, that's not cool.

It's a simple product that gives a lot of returns for a one off purchase. Support it.

3 times Thai boxing, 1 time All Around, 2 times lifting.

I lost 60 lbs on this, and gained two fucktons of strength.

I'm using to lose weight too. Went a little to far and did all round workout and then the next day did all round fighting. Thank god for tiger balm

Yeah they're a great workout.
One kinda cool thing (at least I think it's cool) I did, is I converted them to MP3 and put some upbeat music in the background. So you got Bas shouting out the instructions with "Mama said KO you out" playing in the background.

Sounds pretty interesting and fun to try.Im going to look into it.

How do you guys incorporate the cds into your other workouts? I really like the concept of the cds and wouldnt mind buying them but it seems like i would burn out with all i really have to do. I get up at 5:30 in the morning and put in usually around a five mile run. After that i do many reps of pushups, pullups, situps, burpees, flutter kicks. Later in the evening i swim. Im trying out for navy special operations. The bodyweight exercises are done 3 times a week, i swim 4 times a week, and running is done 6 days a week. Thaks for the help guys i typed that in a hurry i have a DEP meeting to get to.

I got them too and tried the mma workout today till i got a huge bleb under my big toe from the excessive sprawling. I feel like a pussy now.

Poorman's Roman Swings for the big toe. I'm telling you guys...the legs are the base for the body. The feet are the base for the legs. The big toe is the base of the foot.

Poorman's Roman Swings for the big toe. I'm telling you guys...the legs are the base for the body. The feet are the base for the legs. The big toe is the base of the foot.

I keep wondering if you're for real or not. If you are, then wow. If not, then you're trying real hard to troll people.

Back