Just finished Wolfenstein: New Colossus

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea yea, took me a while. But considering how painful new Wolfensteins are its beggars belief.

One man army games lost their charm or just game companies cant recreate something as simple as RTCW. I dont enjoy shooting in new Wolfenstein at all, too artificial, too cartoonish, too futuristic. Feels like Doom.

Get back to roots for fucking ONCE. Slow paced shooters with a bit of mystery twist to it, realistic shooting, just like RTCW. How come games of the past are better than what we got today.

I actually think we players get more jaded with time . That feeling of your first time isn't going to last forever .

The new one is even worse. And the final boss is a cutscene.

I liked New Colossus but it was not the direction I wanted the to go in after New Order.

New Order was a gritty, emotional and at least a somewhat plausible "What If" scenario with some sci-fi elements.

New Colossus just went full on cartoon. I still liked it and it had some good moments that harkened back to New Order but I really didn't like the mission structure, pacing, armor suit and dumbing down of BJ. Still fun but nowhere near as good as New Order.

I thought it was a 6/10, didn't really improve on anything from the previous game, felt dated imo.

I liked New Colossus but it was not the direction I wanted the to go in after New Order.

New Order was a gritty, emotional and at least a somewhat plausible "What If" scenario with some sci-fi elements.

New Colossus just went full on cartoon. I still liked it and it had some good moments that harkened back to New Order but I really didn't like the mission structure, pacing, armor suit and dumbing down of BJ. Still fun but nowhere near as good as New Order.
Catching his damn decapitated head and reattaching it? I wanted a refund when I saw that. The game does have some satisfying shooting though. I like seeing limbs fly off while spraying fools with the shotgun.

Back