Just finished binge watching Gomorrah

I finally watched this(season 1 and 2 Gomorrah). TV series is infinitely better than the movie (which i thought sucked). Loved the gritty feel of this series. Makes The Wire look like the Sopranos in terms of realism

• Conte looks like Fleetwood Mac.....and that tranny plotline was meh. Agreed they could have exploited that better and had that used against him.
  • I liked how they transformed Gennaro from a fat pussy to a slightly less fat tough guy with a mohawk. I know they showed his transformation by having him go back to Honduras but would have liked them to show more background on the things he endured vs the convos he had with his mom or intermittent flashbacks.
  • I wanted to apply hair grower to Cirro's eyebrow
  • Always thought the show would bust out with some Mobb Deep-Quiet Storm
  • Patrizia/Marinella(sp?)/Azzurra could get it. Trib wheel it please.
  • Malamorre/Pietro are cold hearted to kill Cirro's child. Complete innocent child vs Imma.
  • I saw trailers for Season 3 and i think Cirro comes back as Batman. Cant wait to watch

I did not know the trailer for season three is out. Will have to watch. When is season three broadcasting?

LOL It looks like Ciro Di Marzio is now the Punisher or Arrow season 1

I did not know the trailer for season three is out. Will have to watch. When is season three broadcasting?
So November on Sky Italy....i guess torrents shortly after. How long did it take for the eps to migrate over to Netflix?

So November on Sky Italy....i guess torrents shortly after. How long did it take for the eps to migrate over to Netflix?

I dont think it is on Netflix but Sundance Channel. I think the first two seasons took a long time. Not sure why.

Fuck yeah. I can't wait to watch another season of these crazy, violent, and corrupt motherfuckers.

Thing is, its all about the GAngsters. You hardly ever see a cop or anyone else. Maybe they are saving them for future episodes.

I dont think it is on Netflix but Sundance Channel. I think the first two seasons took a long time. Not sure why.
I watched Seasons 1&2 on Netfllix. Gonna have to torrent this shit when it comes out in November then

What do you mean by sync'ed up?

On Sundance and netflix, they have the captions at the bottom
Sorry I should have clarified. New season started the other week. It will be awhile before it comes to Netflix. Not sure on Sundance

Bumping this for people who have not watched this amazing series.
Season 3 starts slowly with first two episodes but episodes 3 and 4 is the good old Gomorrah again, i enjoyed them fully.

Bumping this old thread because people need to know about this tv show

this beats sopranos and breaking bad easily and goes toe to toe with the wire imho

When we gonna get this on Netflix dammit?

It's on Canadian netflix. I have been sleeping on it because people who hate the movie love the show, and I loved the movie.

Soon as I finish the Punisher I'll need some other grimy shit to watch so this is probably next up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back