Just finished binge watching Gomorrah

cool, if you can watch the movie first then the series, doesnt really matter its just how i did it.
have you watched love/hate? probably my all time fave
MV5BMTUzNjIwNDI3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQwMjI4OA@@._V1_UY268_CR43,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

It's on my list for sure.

This show is back on TV. You can catch it on Sundance channel Wednesday night.

Some things I dont like so far is they kill off Salvatore Conte so early in the season, and they pull a captain Flint with him. He is seeing a Tranny. If you going to do that at least give him a few more episode, and then expose him. All the catholic Mafia Italians types will hate that, and you can kill him for that

lol, why are half the fuckers itt on yellow aidz status?
recalcitrant slackers...

This show is back on TV. You can catch it on Sundance channel Wednesday night.

Some things I dont like so far is they kill off Salvatore Conte so early in the season, and they pull a captain Flint with him. He is seeing a Tranny. If you going to do that at least give him a few more episode, and then expose him. All the catholic Mafia Italians types will hate that, and you can kill him for that

season 3?

have you watched it yet? thoughts

Yep.

Awesome.

One of the most devastating scenes I have ever seen in any show, ever.

The murder of Ciro's daughter.

Loved the show.

Yep.

Awesome.

Loved the show.
awesome that you liked it, hard not to though, youve got to watch the movie aswell, different actors but fantastic
which scene?

Yep.

Awesome.

Loved the show.
sorry i didnt see the spoiler tag and i cant edit my posts

Yep.

Awesome.

Loved the show.
me again, are you talkinng about gomorrah? i was asking about romanzo criminale

me again, are you talkinng about gomorrah? i was asking about romanzo criminale

Ah damn, sorry.

Saw the first episode of that, and it looks awesome.

Saving it for a time when I can spend a day or two devoting myself to it.

should be able to get it, love that show.
only mafia show thats better is Romanzo criminale series and movie

romanzo_criminale_la_serie_tv_series-437392947-large.jpg

You peoples should listen this guy, he know what he's saying

RC tv series > Gomorrah tv

RC tv >> RC movie

Gomorrah tv >>>>>> Gomorrah movie

I just finished second season on Sundance. Great show, and third has already been shown in Europe.

Somethings I did not like though

Ciro never should have killed Conte. He needs someone like Conte to fight against Savastano. It is just a money issue that can easily be resolved. Conte is reasonable man. Ciro could have talked him into better deal.

They killed off Conte too early too. They did an episode giving him more back story with his Tranny girl friend. They can do so much more with him. He is a better representation of the new blood in organized crime than even Ciro.

It is like they did not know what to do with so many characters, so they decided to get rid of them. They really did kill off lots of people even faster than GOT.

should be able to get it, love that show.
only mafia show thats better is Romanzo criminale series and movie

romanzo_criminale_la_serie_tv_series-437392947-large.jpg

This is SO damned good.

About to start the third episode of season two, it's fantastic.

This is SO damned good.

its awesome, watch the movie when youve finished it, youre like me you plow through a series

I just finished second season on Sundance. Great show, and third has already been shown in Europe.

Somethings I did not like though

Ciro never should have killed Conte. He needs someone like Conte to fight against Savastano. It is just a money issue that can easily be resolved. Conte is reasonable man. Ciro could have talked him into better deal.

They killed off Conte too early too. They did an episode giving him more back story with his Tranny girl friend. They can do so much more with him. He is a better representation of the new blood in organized crime than even Ciro.

It is like they did not know what to do with so many characters, so they decided to get rid of them. They really did kill off lots of people even faster than GOT.

I felt the way they killed him was stupid. His own men turn on him at the last minute? Too corny

This is SO damned good.

I can't find it anywhere. Do you have a link where I can purchase it?

I can't find it anywhere. Do you have a link where I can purchase it?

The first season is on youtube/google.

The second season just aired on Sundance TV. It is not on their On Demand channel anymore though.

I finally watched this(season 1 and 2 Gomorrah). TV series is infinitely better than the movie (which i thought sucked). Loved the gritty feel of this series. Makes The Wire look like the Sopranos in terms of realism

• Conte looks like Fleetwood Mac.....and that tranny plotline was meh. Agreed they could have exploited that better and had that used against him.
  • I liked how they transformed Gennaro from a fat pussy to a slightly less fat tough guy with a mohawk. I know they showed his transformation by having him go back to Honduras but would have liked them to show more background on the things he endured vs the convos he had with his mom or intermittent flashbacks.
  • I wanted to apply hair grower to Cirro's eyebrow
  • Always thought the show would bust out with some Mobb Deep-Quiet Storm
  • Patrizia/Marinella(sp?)/Azzurra could get it. Trib wheel it please.
  • Malamorre/Pietro are cold hearted to kill Cirro's child. Complete innocent child vs Imma.
  • I saw trailers for Season 3 and i think Cirro comes back as Batman. Cant wait to watch

Back