Just did some research on Max

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And he's only a Purple Belt in BJJ<6>Frankie is gonna show him what grappling is on March 3rd. Frankie has been top 5 at Lightweight, and Featherweight for most of his career, I think he's top 15 GOATS.

Thoughts? Discuss.
(by research I mean I saw his Insragram story)

Fankie is a black belt in losing title fights

Max by UD

Frankie can definitely win. I think he's the better fighter I'm just worried about the miles on him at this point.

That's Frankie's surest road to victory. He doesn't have a good chance if the fight stays on the feet imo.

too bad this is MMA and not a combat jiujitsu match.

Frankie can definitely win. I think he's the better fighter I'm just worried about the miles on him at this point.
I think if he loses this, he should try BW. If he's unsuccessful there, then he should hang 'em up.

I can't really think of any really good wrestlers that Holloway has faced. Oliveira is a good grappler, but that fight ended in like a minute. I think Frankie's just a really bad matchup for Holloway and that his fight is going to look similar to Edgar/Swanson.

' Max will be fine. Frankie will be fine. Belts or no belts, they will be fine. '
- Tze

yeah and cub is a BJJ black belt.

max has a bunch of advantages over edgar and i think he's gonna beat him up pretty nicely.

way better standup, better chin, better cardio (imo), great TDD, younger.

' Max is a great fighter and on a good roll. Frankie has one of the best footwork and boxing skills in MMA today. They will be fine. Looking forward to this fine match. '
- Tze

I can't really think of any really good wrestlers that Holloway has faced. Oliveira is a good grappler, but that fight ended in like a minute. I think Frankie's just a really bad matchup for Holloway and that his fight is going to look similar to Edgar/Swanson.
He faced Denis The Menace, and lost a close DEC.

yeah and cub is a BJJ black belt.

max has a bunch of advantages over edgar and i think he's gonna beat him up pretty nicely.

way better standup, better chin, better cardio (imo), great TDD, younger.
And look at what Frankie did to Cub

Back