Just Cause 4 map is 100 square kilometres while JC3 was over 400 MILES

Hardware/graphic analysis:

I'm amazed how much better the XBX version looks vs. the PS4 Pro even in a deeply compressed YouTube video (starts at 4:20). Maybe the most outstanding sequence can be observed when the brother jumps out of the truck from 4:34-4:42. A zoom-in shot at 13:19 also really tells the tale between the XBX and original PS4. Occasional drops on the XB1 to 25fps, but overall, looks like the developers have wised up over the past several years, and realize that a smoother image is preferred by gamers even if it means just parking the resolution at 720p throughout a level (as they do with the original console versions). They also realized gamers don't like long load times which has so far been a strength for the more advanced units.

Definitely not fun to watch this game, but I got a feel for it via Twitch, and I must say I am tempted to play. Looks like buckets of fun to just dick around with that wingsuit jetpack + parachute + grapple-hook triad. This franchise used to strike me as a real tryhard GTA wannabe, but it looks like it has found a groove, derivative as it is, combining GTA with Far Cry with a perspectivist third-person artistic splash of Uncharted.

New vegas had it ideal in my opinion.

Medium sized map with tons of shit to do and great quests

Back