Just Cause 4 looks pretty damn good, and its out in December.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had no idea this was coming out, and it looks pretty damn good!

Trailer -

21 minute preview on what's new -

10 minute gameplay demo -

I've been too busy to play Just Cause 3, but with the 4th in the series about to come out I bet JC3 will be cheap during the Winter Steam sale.

I'll check it out when it's 10 bucks two months after release. This series has so much potential but is always such a mess.

I'll check it out when it's 10 bucks two months after release. This series has so much potential but is always such a mess.

Yeah, JC2 was fun and the world was gorgeous, but the missions were uninspiring, the story sucked, and the finale was lackluster.

Looking forward to playing JC3 for cheap, and checking out the reviews for JC4.

One thing is for sure, whenever JC5 is made, they're going to have to make improvements to the engine. The graphics are gorgeous but the movement is always clunky.

They're going to have to do something new with the missions/objectives as well. I'd like to see something like Shadow of War that you're leading an strategizing an entire army into battle across a huge map, having to pick and choose what locations to attack and defend.

Just Cause 3 is free on Xbone right now

Yeah, JC2 was fun and the world was gorgeous, but the missions were uninspiring, the story sucked, and the finale was lackluster.

That's pretty much the JC franchise in a nutshell.

Its okay, because they do focus on open world gameplay more than anything, and its good at what it does, but it would be nice to have something driving you forward. All the games feel like tech demos.

The thing I cant wait for is unlimited range grappling hook just like in JC3 I been using xDDDD

I had no idea this was coming out, and it looks pretty damn good!

Trailer -

21 minute preview on what's new -

10 minute gameplay demo -

I've been too busy to play Just Cause 3, but with the 4th in the series about to come out I bet JC3 will be cheap during the Winter Steam sale.
Does this game have good stealth mechanics?

Based on 2 and 3 no.
Then no deal.

You can’t have an militia style open world without good stealth mechanics added as an tactical option. Especially when you’re supposed to be just a one man army.

Last edited:
Does this game have good stealth mechanics?

Stealth in Just Case is like making The Incredible Hulk a reconnaissance man.

The series isn't really about story or anything like that it's just about screwing around and making your own fun.
New engine though and they seem to have added a lot of new mechanics and more varied environments.

It just seems all these open world games feel like GTA to me for some reason. What I mean is that they give you a tiny map in the corner of the screen and you just go around doing missions. I don't know maybe its just me, but it all kind of feels similar.

I like the games but get bored of them after a few days. In the last one going town to town and doing the same thing over and over just got so boring ...

It looks cool though

Back