Just broke up an almost fight at work

TS's war story. He'll be telling it for years. Shoulda been there bro...

One of then says "Hes having a bad day", and the other guy says "Its nothing man dont worry about it".

They know what's up bro. Probably gonna finish it in the streets afterwards. Maybe one of them makes it back to work again sometime. Maybe not.

Should have done a Bruce Buffer and given them both fight intros...

Plot twist:

Both were argueing/fighting over ot's wife who they both fuck without ot knowing and stopped bc it got super akward when ot came in the room

I one time broke up a fight between two homeless dudes. One guy took off his shirt and then got rnc'ed. Bet he wish he kept his shirt on.

should have came in with the folding chair made it a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
I brought a folding chair to a fight once. Heard a commotion outside and find few dudes beating up my buddies lil bro over some internet shit talk . I jumped the fence to come lend a hand but the hoodlums took off before I could give someone a good shot with one

<1>

You didn't need to run here to tell us this story where nothing happens. Be like @Alex and keep these non-stories in your diary

Bro, keep these stories to your diary, that's what I do.

Took a screen shot, printed it out and laminated it and is now pinned at the very tip top of my legendary riveting tale board.

there's always that asshole at work who deserves an ass whoopin or a bullet to the head. there's this punk kid at work who i'd like to decapitate and keep his skull as souvenir.

This could have been a text you send to one.. maybe two of your friends, TS.

Was expecting something along the line of you breaking up the fight by judo chopping one of them to sleep and armbar the shit out of the other

disappointed af but good job nonetheless

what kind of place do you work at where people are filling up buckets with water and spraying water everywhere?

I do office work but one of them is a janitor and the other orders supplies

that explains some of it, i guess. folks in those kinds of positions aren't exactly the greatest at communicating effectively.

Ive been told one guy dumped a bucket of dirty mop water on the other

Ive been told one guy dumped a bucket of dirty mop water on the other
Which means you didn't break up an "almost fight". These two weren't going to fight if that action wasn't immediately met by a smorgasbord of uppercuts.

These two were just a couple of pansies posturing. They were given an excuse to walk away "saving face" when the third pansy walked in to see what was going on.

Back