Just broke up an almost fight at work

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im sitting in my office and I hear arguing in the room behind my office which is a storage room. I hear two guys start yelling at each other and I can hear "What are you doing" "Fuck off" "Wanna try it" "Whats your problem" "Get out of my face" "No" "Get out of my face" "No" etc etc. I hear someone pour out a bucket of water and they sound like they are about to fight, yelling and shit. This went on for like 3-4 mins before I decided I had to go over.

Im like fuck wtf is going on so I walk over and its two guys I know from work, I know everybody here. Theres water all over the place and as soon as they see me I say "Whats going on here guys?".

One of then says "Hes having a bad day", and the other guy says "Its nothing man dont worry about it". One of them walks out and leaves and the other starts cleaning up the water and mess.

Everyone who works here knows me and I have a good relationship with everyone. Without sounding too conceited, Im kind of the guy everyone likes and nobody hates so I think I was the perfect person to walk in on this. Im pretty sure they were going to fight any second. The one guy dumped a bucket of water all over the other guy and the room in anger.

Now I hear a supervisor talking to one of them about it. Pretty sure someone is getting in a lot of trouble now. It was pretty tense.

Last edited:
that was a terrible story

Youre saying my story is terrible? After all the shit posts you make everyday? Lol

Whatever dude I can only say what happened. This isnt storytime

Youre saying my story is terrible? After all the shit posts you make everyday? Lol

Whatever dude I can only say what happened. This isnt storytime

Well I think I'm in a pretty good position to judge TBH.

Supervisor just came to my office asking about it. Asked me to write up a report for him. Arghh

don't worry.Ice water bucket challenge!,It's your turn now

should have came in with the folding chair made it a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Im sitting in my office and I hear arguing in the room behind my office which is a storage room. I hear two guys start yelling at each other and I can hear "What are you doing" "Fuck off" "Wanna try it" "Whats your problem" "Get out of my face" "No" "Get out of my face" "No" etc etc. I hear someone pour out a bucket of water and they sound like they are about to fight, yelling and shit. This went on for like 3-4 mins before I decided I had to go over.

Im like fuck wtf is going on so I walk over and its two guys I know from work, I know everybody here. Theres water all over the place and as soon as they see me I say "Whats going on here guys?".

One of then says "Hes having a bad day", and the other guy says "Its nothing man dont worry about it". One of them walks out and leaves and the other starts cleaning up the water and mess.

Everyone who works here knows me and I have a good relationship with everyone. Without sounding too conceded, Im kind of the guy everyone likes and nobody hates so I think I was the perfect person to walk in on this. Im pretty sure they were going to fight any second. The one guy dumped a bucket of water all over the other guy and the room in anger.

Now I hear a supervisor talking to one of them about it. Pretty sure someone is getting in a lot of trouble now. It was pretty tense.

I surmise you meant conceited not conceded?

Those guys didn't want to fight. If they were standing there talking shit for 3-4 minutes without throwing down, then they were both waiting for someone to come along and break it up.

Also explains why they both gave up so quickly when you got there.

I wouldn't call "Hey guys, what's going on".... breaking up a fight.

Everyone who works here knows me and I have a good relationship with everyone. Without sounding too conceited, Im kind of the guy everyone likes and nobody hates so I think I was the perfect person to walk in on this. Im pretty sure they were going to fight any second. The one guy dumped a bucket of water all over the other guy and the room in anger.

Let them bang mang!

We wanna see White Collar Worldstar!

Back