Just admit it. You were triggered.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He got you more emotionally invested in the fight one way or another and it made the knockdowns that much more exciting
makwan-amirkhani-jason-knight-ufc-fight-night-130-5.jpg

I’m a fan.

Edit: Shop potential?

He looked absolutely terrible and got knocked down 3 times by a terrible striker.

I actually missed this fight cause I was eating ass.

How’d it go? Someone fill me in. I saw that it was a split decision

100% Triggered!!!

Because Knight went full tard with his fight IQ.

He lit Makwan up like a Christmas tree on the feet in the first, then went into jumping guard over & over after that.

I was like

giphy.gif

I actually missed this fight cause I was eating ass.

How’d it go? Someone fill me in. I saw that it was a split decision
He was tooling the other guy and then got dropped badly. Other fighter has the fight iq of a potato and wound up losing the fight.

100% Triggered!!!

Because Knight went full tard with his fight IQ.

He lit Makwan up like a Christmas tree on the feet in the first, then went into jumping guard over & over after that.

I was like

giphy.gif

I know fans sometimes get blinded by the hate when they see a fighter being cocky and taunting. The truths is that, other than the two knockdowns that spanned about 10 seconds, the standup was close.

Makwan was landing clean with the right hook before and after the knockdowns, and it did cause Jason to pull back a bit. Knight might have felt that he didn’t have the wrestling to defend against Makwan so he opted to jump guard and be a step ahead on the ground.

Back