Just a reminder....Conor attacked a bus and hurt innocent people

If Khabib the pussy got out of the bus instead of hiding maybe it wouldn't have happened.

Keep crying about it though.

It only made me more of a fan & made him more popular.
He was all over CNN International.

Simmer down there tough guy. It made you more of a fan because you’re 12.

.....and ruined the ppv card and got nothing but a slap om the wrist. His punishment will be getting destroyed by Khabib. Seems people have forgotten about this just as quick as Dana white.

How can anybody root for anything other than this guy getting his face pounded repeatedly for 5 rounds?
says the guy with Mayweather as his avatar, so you think it's ok to beat women (mayweather) but not buses (conor) ? lol you avatar discredits you on matters of morality hypocrite

.....and ruined the ppv card and got nothing but a slap om the wrist. His punishment will be getting destroyed by Khabib. Seems people have forgotten about this just as quick as Dana white.

How can anybody root for anything other than this guy getting his face pounded repeatedly for 5 rounds?
I supported every step of that attack. He wasn't ruined nothing. Only Chiesa couldn't fight and nobody really wanted to watch that guy. Conor blessed that card.

Don't even like the guy personally but what the hell has happened to this generation of fight fans? This kind of small time petty scrum used to be part of the charm of rooting for guys to punch each other in the face for our amusement...fans used to expect that your average pugilist was at least slightly deranged and capable of great violence at any moment...

Sounds like a thread a Mayweather fan would start. You remember when you beat women? That was pretty funny too right?

As for the bus, I don't even care. This is the fight game shit goes down. Regardless what Chisea and "Un-Thug" Namajunas thinks. Don't stand near the god damn window when someone throwing a dolly through it. Most of those fighters on that card get to enjoy the success that Conor's work has brought the UFC anyways.

If Khabib the pussy got out of the bus instead of hiding maybe it wouldn't have happened.

Keep crying about it though.

It only made me more of a fan & made him more popular.
He was all over CNN International.

Pussy? Conot is the one who came with 30 fighters and a camera crew.

conor-mcgregor-laughing-1109_0.jpg

He didn't ruin that card

You have a Floyd "woman beater" Mayweather avatar so might want to come down off your high horse.

Back