Just a friendly service reminder of natural disasters around the world.

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
California is on fire.

Oregon is on fire.

Washington is on fire.

British Columbia is on fire.

Alberta is on fire.

Montana is on fire.

Nova Scotia is on fire.

Greece is on fire.

Brazil is on fire.

Portugal is on fire.

Algeria is on fire.

Tunisia is on fire.

Greenland is on fire.

The Sakha Republic of Russia is on fire.

Siberia is on fire.

Texas and Florida is under water.

India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, experience record monsoons and massive death toll.

Sierra Leone and Niger experience massive floods, mudslides, and deaths in the thousands.

Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bosnia, Croatia, and Serbia are crushed in the death grip of a triple digit heat wave, dubbed Lucifer.

Southern California continues to swelter under triple digit heat that shows no sign of letting up.

In usually chilly August, the city of San Francisco shatters all-time record at 106 degrees, while it reaches 115 degrees south of the city. Northern California continues to bake in the triple digits.

Yellowstone volcano is hit with earthquake swarm of over 2,300 tremors since June, recording a 4.4 quake on June 15, 20017 and 3.3 shaker on August 21, 2017.

5.3 earthquake rumbles through Idaho.

Japan earthquake 6.1 possible tsunami.

Mexico earthquake 8.2 imminent tsunami. Beach lines are receded atleast 50+ meters

Hurricanes Harvey, Irma (biggest ever recorded), Jose and Katia are barreling around the Atlantic with 8 more potentials forming

And last but not least an X10 C.M.E solar flare a couple nights ago. The highest recorded solar flare ever!

Jurassic-Park-33-Hold-on-to-your-butts1.jpg

382.gif

Last edited:
Almost as if it's the season for most of those

Sig bet you the apocalypse doesn't actually happen.

You forgot:
Donald Trump is literally Hitler
and
But her emails

Southern California continues to swelter under triple digit heat that shows no sign of letting up.

77 and sweltering here.

I'm not sure if I should side with the reptilians or nephilim. Waiting on Soros to send a recommend.

Last edited:
Not now anyways, wasn't the case about a week /2 ago.

I'm south of San Francisco and it was 107 here during that heatwave, I live right on the coast and we just don't see that kind of heat here ever.

Sorry, I looked for the past few weeks. When you use words like 'are' and 'is' that usually means it's currently going on.
The OP is meant to be more of a recent summary, the timing maybe slightly off, but it is encompassing what has been happening since the start of or into the month of September.

Last edited:
Back