Not Just a Cohencidence (Mueller/Investigation Thread v.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you asking me about political implications? Bottom line is that Trump is on course to be re-elected in 2020.

No amount of media spin ("catastrophic") will change that at this point. The media's trust rating is lower than Trump's approval rating. According to polling, only Democrats (not independents, not Republicans) trust the mainstream media.
Trump's campaign chairman, personal lawyer and national security advisor are now all convicted felons.

If he can't properly manage his own inner circle he should probably stay away from attempting to run a country.

Trump's campaign chairman, personal lawyer and national security advisor are now all convicted felons.

If he can't properly manage his own inner circle he should probably stay away from attempting to run a country.
The best people!

If this is "on course", then wtf would "off course" look like lol

If Trump were to commit a serious crime in office.

If Trump were to abandon his core policy platform (real border security, tough on trade, minimal foreign troop commitments).

If Trump were to be caught on tape insulting his base as "stupid" or similar phrase.

If Trump were to abandon his commitment to nominating textualist-originalist judges.

If Trump were to abandon his core policy platform (real border security, tough on trade, minimal foreign troop commitments).

If Trump were to be caught on tape insulting his base as "stupid" or similar phrase.

If Trump were to abandon his commitment to nominating textualist-originalist judges.

Hilary lost man. Get over it.......

lol and what exactly is Fox News?
The most watched cable news program in the country! Airing out of Manhattan!

Rebels fighting the mainstream coastal elites.

Manafort held that position for <12% of the time of the campaign. He was demoted as soon as negative media reports about him appeared.

Cohen seems guilty as hell, so I agree with you there. But that's also why his credibility is in serious question.

Flynn was National Security Advisor for 24 days. I can only laugh at you for bringing that one up.

Manafort held that position for <12% of the time of the campaign. He was demoted as soon as negative media reports about him appeared.

Cohen seems guilty as hell, so I agree with you there. But that's also why his credibility is in serious question.

Flynn was National Security Advisor for 24 days. I can only laugh at you for bringing that one up.

He hired them all!

The fact that they only lasted a short time before fucking up so bad it became untenable to hold on to them is not a positive for Trump's judgement, you dope.

And let’s not forget he took over for a nobody’s nobody, Corey Lewenfreakingdowski.

WOMP WOMP...

Not exactly a high bar lmao
Good to know he can get away with minor crimes tho

He hired them all!

The fact that they only lasted a short time before fucking up so bad it became untenable to hold on to them is not a positive for Trump's judgement, you dope.
Resorting to name-calling again?

Yeah, he made some bad hiring decisions.

What's the TL/DR read on this for someone who doesn't follow this? Is anything actually going to happen to Trump? Is an impeachment possible?

Not exactly a high bar lmao
Good to know he can get away with minor crimes tho

I'd like to know where their line is between major and minor crimes.

I'm gonna guess...

Minor: Drowning a Mexican in the Rio Grande. Locking a Syrian child in solitary confinement for 15 years. Getting cucked by Vladimir Putin.

Major: Taking down a confederate monument. Making Spanish an official language of the U.S. Praising Colin Kapernick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back