Locked JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM (Final Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@One MMA Fan To be honest... I've seen the original Jurassic Park movie play out in every sequel without all that much plot variety... & I welcome a major plot change. I think that this concept could work if it's crafted & written well.

I think if they had some sort of automated weapons system... where they teach the raptors a certain movement or something that triggers fire power, it could work. Like Predetor's helmet or something like that... & then their handlers can shut it down when they're ready to pick them back up. Could even have a sedative system in the helmet where their handlers can put them to sleep when they're ready to pick them up. Just tossing out ideaz.

Of coarse then you have to have the Raptor's figuring out the sedative thing & faking being knocked out in order to escape. Or disabling the weapons shut down so that their weapons are still active.

They can fight bear mounted Ruskis for supremacy of the Balkans.

@One MMA Fan To be honest... I've seen the original Jurassic Park movie play out in every sequel without all that much plot variety... & I welcome a major plot change. I think that this concept could work if it's crafted & written well.

I think if they had some sort of automated weapons system... where they teach the raptors a certain movement or something that triggers fire power, it could work. Like Predetor's helmet or something like that... & then their handlers can shut it down when they're ready to pick them back up. Could even have a sedative system in the helmet where their handlers can put them to sleep when they're ready to pick them up. Just tossing out ideaz.

Of coarse then you have to have the Raptor's figuring out the sedative thing & faking being knocked out in order to escape. Or disabling the weapons shut down so that their weapons are still active.

I don't know man a Raptor packing heat..

I'm not emotionally invested/connected with the property so I won't be that effected any way it lands.

All I need is the Jurassic Park theme playing over a tropical setting with majestic dinosaur roars in the background as man contemplates his place in playing god. It's that simple.

So Cromwell is going to be an MIC bought and paid for Senator? SefDef? Ted Levine a Blackwater-like ex special forces merc leader type?

Update: March 5, 2017

Geraldine Chaplin Joins the Cast of JURASSIC WORLD Sequel

Geraldine-Chaplin-Jurassic-World-Sequel-Dragonlord.jpg

Jurassic World 2 has recently started its first week of filming. However, casting for the film is not entirely finished, as director JA Bayona took to twitter this morning to announce Geraldine Chaplin as being the latest addition to the film.

Chaplin has been a staple of Bayona's films, usually taking a small but memorable part. She has also had a long and distinguished career, acting for more than fifty years. Her past film credits include The Orphanage, The Impossible, as well as A Monster Calls.

Bayona did not specify the extent of Chaplin's role in the film. However in her appearances in Bayona's films, she has an important, yet understated part to play in the film.

Geraldine Chaplin is the latest addition to the cast, one that seems very close to completion. The cast currently includes Ted Levine, BD Wong, Rafe Spall, Daniella Pineda, Toby Jones, James Cromwell, and Justice Smith.

http://www.jurassicworld2movie.com/news/geraldine-chaplin-joins-cast-jurassic-world-2

What do you suggest they do next? Another resort breaks down, and dinos get loose?
My pitch would be the original T-Rex, who is now old, dying and hiding out in the Mexico border, gets into trouble when a young Raptor seeks his help and both are now hunted by InGen.

Also, he's laying low with Joe Biden until shit blows over.
1200.jpg

Update: March 8, 2017

Director J.A. Bayona Reveals First Official Image from JURASSIC WORLD Sequel

C6bBzZjWcAAlc9Z.jpg

The last one fucking sucked. When it was over I could help but think "who the funk green lit this bullshit?"

Literally didn't give a duck about a single character and the wow factor of dinosaurs running around the screen died after the first one.

The last one fucking sucked. When it was over I could help but think "who the funk green lit this bullshit?"

Literally didn't give a duck about a single character and the wow factor of dinosaurs running around the screen died after the first one.

The guy that green lit this probably got a raise cause the movie made bank.

Worldwide:
$1,670,400,637

I agree the movie was underwhelming but it had some charismatic characters and set up the 'modern' universe and will see what they do next can't be worse then the first one, you can only improve on it with the amount of talent and money involved I would think.

I had it scored for 6/10 if I remember it well.

i thought it was gonna be some sort of dinopoclypes

If you look closely you can see Raptor holding an UZI in the corner.
Hmmm... I'm not seeing it. You talking about the dino on the front left yeah? I enlarged the pix... but all I see is a big bone or something around his left elbow. Doezn't look like an uzi to me. What you seeing?

Hmmm... I'm not seeing it. You talking about the dino on the front left yeah? I enlarged the pix... but all I see is a big bone or something around his left elbow. Doezn't look like an uzi to me. What you seeing?

No man in the right, deeper next to the plant.. you need to focus on it.

No man in the right, deeper next to the plant.. you need to focus on it.
I just copied it & loaded into my editing software so I could zoom way in... & I still didn't see it. are you talking about the dino bonez on the stand... the 3rd one back on the right? That looks like only bonez to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back