Locked JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM (Final Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks to be a mix of jurrasic park 2 and 3 in reverse order. They copied the plot almost exactly. Oh well, I will probably see it anyway.

well... at least there aren't any half human half dinosaur hybrids.

Will pass until it's on Netflix.
images

If Blue dies, I riot. I riot HARD.

Looks way too CGI. Almost like a computer game in parts.

I actually think the CGI looks amazing. Most people who hate on the CGI of modern films haven't watched old movies in a while. There are parts of Jurassic Park that truly look bad now. I love that movie and it will always be my favorite in the series but let's not pretend that CGI hasn't come a long way since then.

I actually think the CGI looks amazing. Most people who hate on the CGI of modern films haven't watched old movies in a while. There are parts of Jurassic Park that truly look bad now. I love that movie and it will always be my favorite in the series but let's not pretend that CGI hasn't come a long way since then.

Which parts of Jurassic Park look bad?

I don't really buy the whole turning dinos into weapons. They're not bullet proof. Have to turn your brain off to believe that dinos would be a threat to humanity, especially in such a small number.

Exactly what i was thinking. They're animals. Sure, they look frightening with the size (of some) and the claws and the teeth, but one could argue that wolves are more dangerous than raptors yet somehow, our society is not overrun by wolves. We have no reason to fear these overgrown chicken.

So they combined Jurassic World's creation of a new super dino with Lost Worlds dino's run amok on the mainland

sigh.

Just saw this movie.

Really enjoyed it. 7.5/10

Definitely as good if not better than JW 1. There was more effective suspense and tension (alien-esque), and even if the story was a bit played out and predictable, they didn't give it away at all in the trailers...which was refreshing.

Strongly recommend.

Just saw this movie.

Really enjoyed it. 7.5/10

Definitely as good if not better than JW 1. There was more effective suspense and tension (alien-esque), and even if the story was a bit played out and predictable, they didn't give it away at all in the trailers...which was refreshing.

Strongly recommend.
I liked it too, the only thing I would say is the trailers did give everything away which kinda sucked. They did a good job making the dinosaurs a character instead of the monster.

I liked it too, the only thing I would say is the trailers did give everything away which kinda sucked. They did a good job making the dinosaurs a character instead of the monster.
Did we watch the same trailer? Nothing from the trailer I saw took place after all the dinosaurs and the hamster ball fell off the cliff, which happens less than half way in.

Did we watch the same trailer? Nothing from the trailer I saw took place after all the dinosaurs and the hamster ball fell off the cliff, which happens less than half way in.
There was a third trailer that ruins the last part of the movie unfortunately. Your lucky you didnt see it.

DO NOT WATCH THIS BEFORE SEEING THE MOVIE

There was a third trailer that ruins the last part of the movie unfortunately. Your lucky you didnt see it.
Yea... just scrolled up and saw it after I posted

Maybe it was a good idea though because I wasnt really impressed with the early trailer, and just saw this movie on a whim.

Anyone think that this movie is underperforming internationally because everyone hates starlord now?

I just got back from watching it. I didn't see the previous one - I don't think you need to.

It was hilarious. Christ Pratt threw, I believe was, a perfectly executed Uchi-mata in the middle of dinosaurs running around and guns shooting everywhere.

A lot of cheap thrills obviously re-created from the first Jurassic Park movie. The bad guys are some poorly written moustache-twirling cartoon characters. The plot is barely coherent. I found this similar to Kong: Skull Island being that they're both B movies with really big budgets.

6.5/10

I watched a spoiler review and man did it look bad....I’ll wait until it’s out on HBO

I'll torrent it, but I'm not overly bothered and I used to love Jurassic Park, hell I even liked the second one. JW was alright, but not amazing, but this looks silly to be honest. I can never get enough Kronosaurus and it's cool to see Carnotaurus seems to be involved. But I'm more excited for 'Meg'.

wow what a sad outcome for this. Hollywood cheese at it's finest.

this should be a good theater movie and it panders to my 90's Jurassic park fandom the last film was fun to watch. redhead that looks like Jessica Chastain also caters to my boner.

Exactly what i was thinking. They're animals. Sure, they look frightening with the size (of some) and the claws and the teeth, but one could argue that wolves are more dangerous than raptors yet somehow, our society is not overrun by wolves. We have no reason to fear these overgrown chicken.

I remember finding the D'Onofrio plan in the first Jurassic World so unbelievably silly that I had to crack a smile each time a special ops Army Raptors scenario was mentioned. These are movies where you have to suspend your disbelief but something about that just seemed too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back