Junk Food....the worst kind of drug.

Ezekiel 25:17

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am under the belief that junk food is a major problem and the worst addiction cause 9/10 people are hooked. I see people quit smoking and alcohol over time, but these same people continue to devour shit they shouldnt eat. Ive actually seen a lady scream at someone for smoking on the sidewalk a few feet away, then minutes later devour a 3500 calorie meal.

Ive seen kids cry when their parents dont take them to mcdonalds or kfc....hell even i did. These same kids have big bellies at the tender age of 3 and 4 and thats where this issue stems.

See, we usually try our first cigs, weed and alcohol around highschool....harder drugs maybe much later...but junk food begins as soon as you grow some teeth, this is why its so hard to give it up. Its etched in our brains....its all around us and its worse then all the drugs and alcohol you can name. Why...cause its an everyday thing for the vast majority of us. Why do we condemn everything else yet indulge in the real poison and feed it to our kids only to get the next generation hooked?

Easy to get, cheap, and it tastes good.

@Ezekiel 25:17

Yeah, but I like Taco Bell Nachos ...

a47196a5a7e3e268cc1ef3d638f0fd1d.jpg

Never got a DUI or Lung cancer from nachos.

<Fedor23> .

You ever sucked dick for a Big Mac??

aac1f0a4-064c-41bf-b097-f4010563ca33.png

TS was responsible for the Hawaiian nuke scare as he wanted to eradicate sugar cane from the world. You heard it here first folks! #MAYBERRYNEWS.

Seriously people buy raw food and process it yourself we have a large brain and a small digestive system for this purpose.

Easy to get, cheap, and it tastes good.

I dunno bro, a meal at Mcdonalds is like 10 bucks. Shit is ridiculously overpriced for what it is, if you ask me.

I know, i sound poor.

It’s the worst because it’s a worldwide epidemic. Kids are eating worse and worse and McDonalds for example add chemicals to the food to make them more addictive.

You’ve got to wonder about the high rates of heart disease and diabetes in the west. It’s because of our diets.

Who cares, we'll all be dead in 100 years.

Eat, fuck and be merry.

tumblr_mugwvlrB9k1rdh9azo5_400.gif

Luckily my parents could actually cook and weren't lazy enough to feed us a diet of junk food growing up.

It's a treat, not something to eat everyday.

Well the amount of $$$ they put into fast food marketing & advertising alone is ridiculous. Now we cant even trust the shit we purchase at the supermarket. Everything is doused and induced with nasty stuff, and the good wholesome organic variety we should be consuming is so unaffordable for people, it usually ends up getting tossed out due to expiry.

Its no wonder there are so many new viruses and people are getting cancer left right and center.

Humans are so dellusional when it comes to their own well being, its scary and downright insane. This is why i get pissed when an see a fat ass giving someone a lecture about drinking too much...or doing anything too much. Problem is, you get ridiculed for critisizing someone about their eating habits so we cant do that. That shit needs to change.....star trek has already shown us you cant be fat and look good in those future outfits....nor will you live longer then your cousin with the smoking problem.

@Ezekiel 25:17

Yeah, but I like Taco Bell Nachos ...

a47196a5a7e3e268cc1ef3d638f0fd1d.jpg

Never got a DUI or Lung cancer from nachos.

<Fedor23> .
you can actually get a ton of different cancers from junk food, pretty much anything we do in our lives gives us cancer or some other terrible disease,the human body is a terrible design.

140228_2750379_debbie_downer_anvver_4.jpg

I could eat a significant portion of a 24 oz bag of shelled pistachios if I'm not aware of how much I ate.

you can actually get a ton of different cancers from junk food, pretty much anything we do in our lives gives us cancer or some other terrible disease,the human body is a terrible design.

140228_2750379_debbie_downer_anvver_4.jpg

It's just Fukin nachos bro.

<mma3>.

Pretty sure meths up there

But on a srs, me and other members have talked about those Lindor Lindt balls

Now they are a fucking addiction

They put addictive substances in sugar laden foods and beverages. It triggers parts of the brain.

I've been in fast food rehab twice and escapes. Itsa helluva drug.

Back