Junior Dos Santos showing impeccable balance - looking thick and relaxed:

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The false USADA nonsense whilst seeming highly inconvenient at the time will do JDS some good.

Looks relaxed and in good shape.

I think we will see a throwback to the Junior of old. Expect him to get the KO within 2 rounds my friends.

Fuck yeah! Cigano is back! Vamos Brasil!

31494.5.jpg

Jds is a beast.. only prime Cain who in my mind is the goat hw is better. To realize how good prime jds you have to realize how good prime Cain is. I vote them as 1 and 2 all time

Rubber match vs stipe
Then hW title fight vs BROCK 2019

JDS is a beast. One of my favorite HWs ever. Really excited to see how he looks.

Still wanna see him fight for the belt again.

Jds is a beast.. only prime Cain who in my mind is the goat hw is better. To realize how good prime jds you have to realize how good prime Cain is. I vote them as 1 and 2 all time
maybe 2 and 3 all time we all know who the heavyweight goat is
3865116050_1b5fd8eb73_o.0.jpg

I would love to see JDS comeback but he is afraid of getting hit now, I dont know what happened to him. He used to eat punches but now the same punches really throw him off, I dont think he will ever be the same fighter.

The false USADA nonsense whilst seeming highly inconvenient at the time will do JDS some good.

Looks relaxed and in good shape.

I think we will see a throwback to the Junior of old. Expect him to get the KO within 2 rounds my friends.

I wish. War Junior!!

He's good..but times changed. Comp changed. Hes top ten all time but peeps need to wake up. He would get smashed in the last ten years
I know I just wanted an excuse to throw my cheeky nickname in there.

Dat deadlift doh.

front.jpg

The lack of respect Fedor gets around here is flabbergasting. It's as if 95% if Sherdoggers are teens who only started watching UFC in 2010.. oh wait

Back