Junior Dos Santos looking focused, intense and shares inspirational message:

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Good message.

Giving blood is important. Who knows when you or your loved one might need some in an emergency?

Inspired and motivated Junior is going to make a fresh run.

"Hello guys.
Did you know that simple emoji can save lives? I added my blood type to my name on Twitter and Instagram, to show that I am a blood donor. You can also put your blood type here using the icons O, A, B, AB and rh factor positive or negative and when Santa Casa de Misericórdia de São Paulo needs a specific blood type, you will find here the right donors . Let's collaborate with this fight !?
A simple action but of enormous importance. #collaborate"

A message about giving blood from someone who has caused more blood to be spilled than almost anyone. Just bleed God.

i thought people who use needles at any point in their life cannot give blood?

love JDS but he was overly jacked in his early days.

That's the face of a man who should retire. He's taken way too much punishment.

great PR will clean up his name a bit .. Hardcore fans won't forget tho ..

used to be my favorite fighter but this whole USADA thing really makes me sick ..

Looks pretty feminine too, if you know what i mean.

Nice message. I wonder how much he got paid for posting it.

I'm so glad he was exonerated. I love JDS.

Wonder if bigfoot is allowed to give blood while he's lactating?

Tainted blood, but only due to tainted supplements! Someone should write a Weird Al type song called "Tainted Blood" to the tune of the 80s song "Tainted Love" with JDS and Kevin Lee doing the chicken dance in the video.

Dang, I must be really sleep-deprived to come up with this stuff...I'm even a JDS fan.

I love JDS but he won't go back to the top of the division, he will likely get strached by any top 5 right now and till be sad

Tainted blood, but only due to tainted supplements! Someone should write a Weird Al type song called "Tainted Blood" to the tune of the 80s song "Tainted Love" with JDS and Kevin Lee doing the chicken dance in the video.

Dang, I must be really sleep-deprived to come up with this stuff...I'm even a JDS fan.

The fuck

He gives tons of his opponent's blood to the just bleed gods for sure

Back