Junior Dos Santos being cleared by USADA is amazing news for real fight fans

Ufc clearly paid them off. Jones likely just fucked up too much nobody believes him.

Lesnar never had fuck up except 1 and he is worth spending millions on. Brock is biggest draw ufc couls have beside Conor McGregor at this point.

Oh and now jds can go back to fighting 1x a year!!!

It is so funny how just a few people have problems with their urine but nobody else does, they found a loop hole in the law that is all they did he is as innocent as OJ Simpson And I am a huge JDS fan but I know the truth it only takes common sense. Why does Rose not have problems with USADA? How about DC or Stipe? None does or has ever looked superhuman and they all have no issues with their urine.

usa-today-7669918.0.jpg

He was cleared though

Contaminated supplement confirmed

6 month retroactive slap on the wrist for not being more careful with his bodybuilding supplements=cleared

Plus Barnett a known multiple time offender was cleared. They are clearly paving the way for Jones’ reinstatement.

tehcnically no, he was not cleared. he still got a suspension

and no, jones will not be cleared based on what he presented at his csac hearing.

barnett's decision wasnt even usada... it was mcclaren

Yeah I think it's true, Barnett got off, now JDS... I wouldn't be surprised if all this shit is leading up to Jones being cleared. It almost looks like they're clearing these guys names on purpose to make it look okay to clear Jones hahaha.

you realise JDS (not cleared but nanyhway) and Barnett was tw entirely dfifferent people..

one was usada, the other was mclaren

I don't want to see JDS get beat up again

Now it’s only a matter of time before Jon Jones gets cleared and the MMA world is restored back to its rightful landscape.

I expect some updates on his case before summer starts

#1 GOAT will be back. LHW and HW Champ by end of 2019

How dare you compare JDS and others showing which supplement they used to Jon Jones not knowing why and having no tainted supplement to show for and for them to test. How dare you take a moment of finding out JDS is cleared and using it to promote Jones. How fucking dare you.

It just makes no sense.. why guys like Barnett pop but others like this guy pass with flying colors...
409FF42D-BD76-4FE2-B423-66A25778CD3E.jpeg

It’s almost like... more guys are using than just the ones who get caught

F6226714-2BBE-4FFC-BB9A-07E36288CB1B.gif

How dare you compare JDS and others showing which supplement they used to Jon Jones not knowing why and having no tainted supplement to show for and for them to test. How dare you take a moment of finding out JDS is cleared and using it to promote Jones. How fucking dare you.
Are you implying JDS is all natty?

Now it’s only a matter of time before Jon Jones gets cleared

It almost looks like they're clearing these guys names on purpose to make it look okay to clear Jones hahaha.

Jones' team has already extensively tested all his supplements and a bunch of other products just in case, even though he probably didn't even take them. They couldn't find anything, they couldn't even find evidence of a single case where a supplement was tainted with turinabol.

Are you implying JDS is all natty?

I'm implying that whatever happened, he has evidence of a tainted supplement and Jones has nothing. Stop comparing Jones to everyone else. You did this with Barnett too and it's not the fucking same lmfao.

Having the tainted supplement and tainted supplements also testing positive off the shelf
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> having no evidence and admitting that you never read USADA paperwork and admitting that your manager forged paperwork.

Jones might cheat the system, who knows, but stop comparing him to every single USADA case.

I'm implying that whatever happened, he has evidence of a tainted supplement and Jones has nothing. Stop comparing Jones to everyone else. You did this with Barnett too and it's not the fucking same lmfao.

Having the tainted supplement and tainted supplements also testing positive off the shelf
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> having no evidence and admitting that you never read USADA paperwork and admitting that your manager forged paperwork.

Jones might cheat the system, who knows, but stop comparing him to every single USADA case.

But if jones gets cleared in a similar fashion to JDS don’t you agree that it would be good for the sport?

Jones isn’t coming back. If he gets 4 years, 1 of 2 things happen;
1) he fights in Japan while suspended and never gets a license in the US again, or;
2) he gives up and either gets fat or goes to WWE.
Could jones fight in Japan while under contract with ufc ? Couldn’t he be sued horribly for breach of contract?

Could jones fight in Japan while under contract with ufc ? Couldn’t he be sued horribly for breach of contract?

No. Yes.

Even whilst Dana isn't letting him go fight elsewhere.

As a 'real fight fan' I hope Jones gets at least two years, but should be four years. If USDA let him return any quicker then what's the point of them?

real fight fans?

explain yourself, ts
Real fight fans should want to see someone as amazing as Jones compete against other elite fighters.

It’s laughable that anyone would wish a 4 year suspension on him.

It’s one thing to think Jon is a shitty human, which i do. But that doesn’t mean I can’t separate his lifestyle from his fighting. I want to see him fight. As long as he’s not in prison, he should be fighting.

Back