Junior Dos Santos being cleared by USADA is amazing news for real fight fans

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now it’s only a matter of time before Jon Jones gets cleared and the MMA world is restored back to its rightful landscape.

I expect some updates on his case before summer starts

#1 GOAT will be back. LHW and HW Champ by end of 2019

It is so funny how just a few people have problems with their urine but nobody else does, they found a loop hole in the law that is all they did he is as innocent as OJ Simpson And I am a huge JDS fan but I know the truth it only takes common sense. Why does Rose not have problems with USADA? How about DC or Stipe? None does or has ever looked superhuman and they all have no issues with their urine.

It is kinda

But he's a really bad shell of himself anyway

Most of these new age fattys will knock him out sadly

Let's reschedule the Brock fight.

tenor.gif

They tested Juiced Jon’s supplements. Even the ones he didn’t declare on the forms he lied about learning about.

Good luck with that. Look for him to return sometime around July 2021.

Now it’s only a matter of time before Jon Jones gets cleared and the MMA world is restored back to its rightful landscape.

dos santos wasnt "cleared"

jones wont get cleared

/wasteland

Jon Jones already had his hearing pushed back so he could investigate and find an excuse for the positive test. He failed to do so and had no explanation of any kind. He is screwed.

It is kinda

But he's a really bad shell of himself anyway

Most of these new age fattys will knock him out sadly
Yup. I honestly think that he needs to hang em up.

How does this at all indicate the same will happen for Jones? Did you listen to his hearing? He had ZERO defense. They found no tainted supplement. They have nothing. No explanation. And he admitted to forging documents to boot. AND this is his second offense unlike Jr.

Yeah I think it's true, Barnett got off, now JDS... I wouldn't be surprised if all this shit is leading up to Jones being cleared. It almost looks like they're clearing these guys names on purpose to make it look okay to clear Jones hahaha.

Great news for casuals

Junior had tainted ice cream.

dos santos wasnt "cleared"

jones wont get cleared

/wasteland
He was cleared though

Contaminated supplement confirmed

6 month retroactive slap on the wrist for not being more careful with his bodybuilding supplements=cleared

Plus Barnett a known multiple time offender was cleared. They are clearly paving the way for Jones’ reinstatement.

Jones isn’t coming back. If he gets 4 years, 1 of 2 things happen;
1) he fights in Japan while suspended and never gets a license in the US again, or;
2) he gives up and either gets fat or goes to WWE.

AH HE STILL HAS TO TRY AND NOT FUCK UP OUTSIDE THE RING AND THATS LIKE ASKING THE SUN NOT TOO RISE

Makes thread title about JDS. Only talks about Jon Jones.

Super excited to see JDS back for sure though!

Back