Junie Browning should have been brought back

Calley

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lets be honest, the fights are boring. the best seasons had the best drama. s1 and s5. and this show is a drama show about fighting. he would have made the season more fun.

They should do a whole season of crazy fighters

Junie browning
Just bang guy
Wes Sims
Krazy horse
Diego Sanchez

Junie browning
Just bang guy
Wes Sims
Krazy horse
Diego Sanchez

With guest appearances by Chris Leben & Josh Koscheck.

Junie browning
Just bang guy
Wes Sims
Krazy horse
Diego Sanchez

Throw some crazy coaches in there while we're at. Someone bound to make for good TV like Rampage or Shamrock. Hell throw Tank Abbott and CM Punk into it somehow.

Maybe he was incarcerated at the time filming took place, I have to imagine he was a considered participant but just wasn't available.

Maybe he was incarcerated at the time filming took place, I have to imagine he was a considered participant but just wasn't available.
Probably not far off the mark.^ Did you ever follow his being held against his will in Thailand or whatnot? Madness. Dude doesn't even need an opponent because he's his own worst enemy.

Someone made a thread with a link to another mma forum with Junie asking for help and how he was hiding in a library. Many made fun of him and some who offered money got a response like " dude, WTF how can I accept money, I am in a fucking library!"

Not sure if it was a legit Junie Browning thread. The whole thing never broke out as news but that's the last I heard of him...

My interest in the show has gone way down since hearing he is not involved.

Why is he not involved?

You're right. TUF would be nothing without people who cry constantly and throw glasses around the house

Fuck no. Its embarassing he was on the show in the first place

If Browning was on the show, I would've gone out of my way to watch it.

No interest whatsoever to see that whiny punk

So was he the biggest dickhead in tuf history?
Tony Ferguson was the worst in my opinion. Also Koscheck has to be mentioned because not only was he a dick when he was a contestant, he choked a male nurse and his insult to the male nurse was "You're a male nurse" because men are not supposed to be nurses...He also stated that he was going to "Motorboat GSP's ass".

My favorite season of all time was TUF 5 and I don't know why but it felt magical like watching DBZ/Saturday morning cartoons.

Anyway, I cant believe this video was 2007 which was 10 years ago...

Time flies by bro...

My favorite season of all time was TUF 5 and I don't know why but it felt magical like watching DBZ/Saturday morning cartoons.

Anyway, I cant believe this video was 2007 which was 10 years ago...

Time flies by bro...

TUF 5 was a very good season with some tough fighters who really wanted to be there. Some really good fights and lots of the guys from this season stayed in the UFC for a while. Gray Maynard, Nate Diaz, Rob Emerson, Corey Hill, Manny Gamburian... just some really interesting and exciting fighters.

Back