Jungle!!!

Rav7n

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Saw these guys a few times now.
Very very talented. Pretty unique too.
Nothing to do with jungle music. They are a funky electro style .I think the kids call it new rave. What ever the room that is.
If you have not heard them have a listen.

This is live from 2014 brilliant performance.

They look like such a nice bunch of young men and women

Adore the music, adore the modern dance maybe even more:

Last edited:
Nobody into this style of music? It's quite eclectic.

Julia and House in L.A. are my favorite songs, but I put the three dance videos that I thought posters would enjoy most at the top. Still, Julia has my favorite dance choreography, too. It's just a phenomenal overall piece of media.

The Heat and Time were damn sweet. Rest was ok. The choreography was still pretty neat in most of them. Not too knowledgeable on this.

Was that little kid just dance throughout the entire video. Lol

Was that little kid just dance throughout the entire video. Lol
She spins on her freaking head. She clearly works hard, has probably been half-raised in a dance studio, but also has supremely powerful genetics to be that talented at that age.

A somewhat similar vibe that also has some great dance:

They are one of those bands whose music just grows and grow and grows on you. New video up!

Any who are a fan of this style of music ought to enjoy this. Fucking dope song:

Crazy tracking-shot live performance video from Jungle:

Fresh album out with some new videos.

New album is out with a slew of their signature dance-centric videos.

Back with a killer track. There's no better contemporary funk band:

They continue to make awesome contemporary funk that doesn't sound like anything anyone else is doing, and the dance troupe that does their videos continues to put out a higher level of dance than anything I've seen in anyone else's music videos.

Back