June 20th PBC Las Vegas Ramírez vs Bone

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Eddie Ramirez (16-0, 11 KO), who beat down fellow PBC regulars Kevin Watts and Ryan Karl in his last two fights, headlines a June 20th Vegas card against Erick Bone (16-4, 8 KO), who has technically lost three straight but gave Shawn Porter, Chris Algieri, and Miguel Vazquez solid fights despite the first and third coming on short notice. Earl Newman (10-0, 7 KO) faces Lionell Thompson (18-4, 11 KO), whose last two losses were split decisions against Radivoje Kalajdzic and Paul Parker, in the light heavyweight co-feature.

Unbeaten rising prospect Eddie Ramirez (16-0, 11 KOs) enters the ring to battle Ecuador's Erick Bone (16-4, 8 KOs) in a 10-round junior welterweight showdown that headlines Premier Boxing Champions TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes on June 20 from Sam's Town Live in Las Vegas.

Televised coverage begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and features a 10-round matchup between junior welterweight prospect Dennis Galarza (15-2, 9 KOs) and Mexico's Omar Tienda (18-4, 11 KOs) plus an eight-round battle between unbeaten featherweight prospects Xavier Martinez (7-0, 4 KOs) and Prince Smalls (11-0-1, 4 KOs).

"My opponent has been in the ring with top guys like Shawn Porter and Chris Algieri, who are world champions, and despite losing in those matchups he gained experience fighting with top caliber opponents but I am ready," said Ramirez. "I am explosive and entertaining so I know this will be a great fight and my only job is to get him out of the ring as fast as possible." - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/eddie-ra...on-fs1-june-20th--117317#sthash.XFB6FMgS.dpuf

Back