Julius Indongo vs Terence Crawford

Would of loved to of seen a Prime Bud (which he likely hasn't reached yet) an Prime Pac Man..

Really think Bud is tbe next "pac man" or ends up like Pac. I can't imagine a more entertaining fight than that.

Crawford vs Spence .... Not just yet.
If they can fight that might be one of the most entertaining fights that can be made. And would be a fight to put one of tbe 2 over as a mega star. I agree they need 1 more fight each but why wait beyond that.

If they can fight that might be one of the most entertaining fights that can be made. And would be a fight to put one of tbe 2 over as a mega star. I agree they need 1 more fight each but why wait beyond that.

If Crawfish takes out Mikey Garcia and moves up to beat Spence he would be my p4p number one for sure.

If Crawfish takes out Mikey Garcia and moves up to beat Spence he would be my p4p number one for sure.
I think if he does it in good fashion it put him as a ppv star as well. But he needs that big fight.

Would of loved to of seen a Prime Bud (which he likely hasn't reached yet) an Prime Pac Man..

Really think Bud is tbe next "pac man" or ends up like Pac. I can't imagine a more entertaining fight than that.

As much as I think Crawford has proven himself to be elite beyond a shadow of a doubt and has earned a top 2-3 p4p rating, I think we need to see him against another very good to great fighter before we start talking about him in the same breath as ATGs like Pacquiao. Postol is his best win, and while I was high on Postol going into that fight and still do have a high opinion of him, Postol falls well short of being a great fighter (and as good as Postol has looked, his resume is built on beating a shopworn and declining Matthysse).

Back