Julius Indongo vs Terence Crawford

2017 so far has been very good but yeah Crawford-Indongo is probably the best fight of the year to get made, hopefully it lives up to its hype that it creating here.
Better than GGG/Canelo?

Better than GGG/Canelo?
Forgot about that one LOL

You know it's a good year in boxing with good fights when someone forgets about GGG-Canelo

So far yeah, id have to say GGG and Ginger is the best one.

Indongo gives no fucks he's fighting 3 world champions in a row on their home turf back to back and dominated his first two. One by ko1 and the other by basically a complete shutout I don't think I gave burns a single round. Indongo reminds me of an awkward Mike McCallum, slick and rangy boxer puncher with a killer jab and great body punching. Iirc he was hitting burns to the body constantly. Now he's fighting one of the best boxers on the planet in his backyard. If everyone had Indongo's attitude....

Last edited:
Indongo is a good fighter. He's a very big rangy dude (frame, height & reach), hits harder than his numbers reflect, is awkward and not shy about traveling in order to fight the best in his division. .

He's from Namibia. He really doesn't have a choice but to travel.

He doesn't have to travel to their backyards. Could've said neutral ground only he didn't because Crawford's the A-side and he's a G, unafraid of being fucked on the cards. Show Dongo some respect plz.

Yeah, Indongo shutting Burns out and then immediately showing up to Crawford's fight and looking very interested in the audience sold this fight for me. No pussyfooting around. Just a hungry contender, no I'm sorry, a hungry TITLIST with some interesting tools.

What boxing's about, the best possible matches actually happening.

Watched a little bit on Indongo tonight. Hes a hard guy to get a handle on stylistically. I really like his body work.

This punch was nuts.
AnimatedScentedAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

Cant pick against Crawford but Im really looking forward to it.

He doesn't have to travel to their backyards. Could've said neutral ground only he didn't because Crawford's the A-side and he's a G, unafraid of being fucked on the cards. Show Dongo some respect plz.

The worst thing a non-US/Mexican fighter can do is fight a guy in the States.

He could've insisted on Vegas or New York. The guy literally agreed to fight in Crawford's backyard, give him some credit.

He could've insisted on Vegas or New York. The guy literally agreed to fight in Crawford's backyard, give him some credit.
Going from fighting Troyanovsky in Russia, to fighting Burns in Scotland and now fighting Crawford in his hometown. Would be crazy if he gets another win.

Going from fighting Troyanovsky in Russia, to fighting Burns in Scotland and now fighting Crawford in his hometown. Would be crazy if he gets another win.

IF he beats Crawford....thats automatic LEGEND status

When not if

Haha. Sure thing buttercup.

In all honesty i think Indongo might get KO'd. I was about 7 rows back from the ring for Crawford-Diaz and in person its incredible the timing and ring intelligence Crawford has. Indongo's best chance would be to KO Crawford within the first 4 rounds, otherwise he's toast, because as awkward as Indongo is, Crawford WILL figure him out.

Haha. Sure thing buttercup.

In all honesty i think Indongo might get KO'd. I was about 7 rows back from the ring for Crawford-Diaz and in person its incredible the timing and ring intelligence Crawford has. Indongo's best chance would be to KO Crawford within the first 4 rounds, otherwise he's toast, because as awkward as Indongo is, Crawford WILL figure him out.
It was a joke

I want to go to this but I'm not sure I want to pay $1000+ for a ticket and another negative is my wife wants to go...

Ive only watched the Burns-Indongo fight before where he looked real good, I watched his highlights recently, and talk about awkward, especially that weird left he throws that always has an effect, reminds me of Paul Williams but much more mobile

Crawford has been improving pretty steadily since beating Burns a few years back to the point where I see him as genuinely elite in the sport. Indongo has the type of style that one would expect to give pretty much everyone problems, at least for a few rounds, and I don't think Crawford will be any different. The fact that Indongo is fairly big for the weight, can box, punch a bit, and throw a high volume all from the southpaw stance makes him a fairly unnerving matchup for anyone. Through about 6 rounds I could see this fight being even or even in Indongo's favour, I think it's most likely we see Crawford start to get to him. It's difficult to say, though. We've only really seen Indongo in against two known quantities (and even Troyanovsky isn't exactly a known quantity on the top level) and he's been completely dominant in those two performances. Maybe he really is a special talent, or maybe he only looks great against fighters of Burns's calibre (a faded Burns at that).

crawford has been the bigger better athlete in most of his big fights and the younger/fresher guy; which makes it easier to show a skill gap when ur more durable more powerful faster and more explosive w/more energy.

that wont be the case this fight and if it is it won't be by much; we are gonna find out how good he is in this fight..cus he won't have almost every physical adv in this fight

Back