Julian "Juicy J" Erosa aka AMERICA'S LAST HOPE

America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Minnja

Touch-Butt white belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
American Sherbros. We are down to 1 fighter. Team EU smacked Team USA's booty tonight and we have 1 man left standing.

Can he defeat the horde of Europeans?

image_crop.php

I really don't see Artem winning this fight. Juicy J has a good chin on him, and Artem is to stiff on his feet. Hes gonna get tagged over and over again from Erosa. I honestly see a decision win coming down the pipe for Juicy J. I would rather Artem win though cause he is defenitly a crowd pleaser.

Pacific Northwest #1 in Lightweight and Featherweight. #2 P4P

That's a bit of a reach to call him the top ranked fighter in 2 divisions though. You are looking at some regional rankings and stuff.

I could be the top ranked p4p fighter in my town. Doesn't mean a thing. I'm not saying he doesn't have some talent. But he seems to think he is elite and he simply is not.

That's a bit of a reach to call him the top ranked fighter in 2 divisions though. You are looking at some regional rankings and stuff.

I could be the top ranked p4p fighter in my town. Doesn't mean a thing. I'm not saying he doesn't have some talent. But he seems to think he is elite and he simply is not.

God forbid someone have confidence in themselves. At least he doesn't go around talking trash to everyone he meets like Conor and his team. He talked trash to a teammate after drinking all night. I've met him a couple times in real life and he's really laid back and easy to talk to. I don't know anyone that's met him that thinks otherwise.

juicy J got this against the skull-looking guy from Spain - but unfortunately it ends in the semis.

And if it makes you happy, my buddy went to Erosa's fight viewing party in our hometown last week and Erosa was acting like he wasn't getting ready to fight for a UFC contract on Friday. He could have just been playing it off but my buddy has known him for a while and felt like he isn't going to win.

That's it brahs. America dieded

Gonna be tough but Julian and Than were the guys I been rooting for

I really don't see Artem winning this fight. Juicy J has a good chin on him, and Artem is to stiff on his feet. Hes gonna get tagged over and over again from Erosa. I honestly see a decision win coming down the pipe for Juicy J. I would rather Artem win though cause he is defenitly a crowd pleaser.

Haha when the fight started 47 minutes into the episode I knew Juicy J was getting KO'd. I have alot more respect for Artem now. Saul by lay n pray friday night haha.

American Sherbros. We are down to 1 fighter. Team EU smacked Team USA's booty tonight and we have 1 man left standing.

Can he defeat the horde of Europeans?

image_crop.php

They all fall to RDA.
DOS_ANJOS_RAFAEL_BELT.png

WHAT! after I posted Saul by lay n pray the episode ended by announcing that Hall is replacing Saul.

Fucking pumped now.

Guess I'm in the minority. I really don't care for this guy. His last fight was a snoozer and then goes on to criticize Gruetz for his fight. Classy.

WHAT! after I posted Saul by lay n pray the episode ended by announcing that Hall is replacing Saul.

Fucking pumped now.

Dayum. Ryan Hall aka AMERICA'S LAST HOPE

I am a bit undecided on this as I think the preview for episode 11 teased both outcomes.
At one point we saw Abner with a pretty puffed up looking face and several stitches over his eye which would lead me to think Julian wins.
However we then got the bit with Dana saying something along the lines of "you all wanted/asked for this to happen". I've I two and two together and made five and I'm presuming he is saying that to team McGregor about the fact that all four semi finalists are theirs - like they said they would do in the first episode. Obviously if that is true then that means Abner beats Juicy.

So with those two reasons cancelling each other out in my mind I will just say Abner wins because of his experience.

I hope Erosa gets a fight on the Finale or in a future card. I think he's a good prospect

I am a bit undecided on this as I think the preview for episode 11 teased both outcomes.
At one point we saw Abner with a pretty puffed up looking face and several stitches over his eye which would lead me to think Julian wins.
However we then got the bit with Dana saying something along the lines of "you all wanted/asked for this to happen". I've I two and two together and made five and I'm presuming he is saying that to team McGregor about the fact that all four semi finalists are theirs - like they said they would do in the first episode. Obviously if that is true then that means Abner beats Juicy.

So with those two reasons cancelling each other out in my mind I will just say Abner wins because of his experience.

I got Julian and Temur winning next week.

I got Artem and Julian in the final.

Julian already beat one of the early favorites, so that's a moral victory.

I want Julian/Artem in the finals. That'd be a very fun standup battle

So happy Erosa got destroyed.

I sure get the feeling this is a bit of a gimme fight for him, but I doubt he'll beat Saul. With Hall out I got Saul winning the whole thing.

God forbid someone have confidence in themselves. At least he doesn't go around talking trash to everyone he meets like Conor and his team. He talked trash to a teammate after drinking all night. I've met him a couple times in real life and he's really laid back and easy to talk to. I don't know anyone that's met him that thinks otherwise.

Fair Enough. I don't know him personally obviously. Most of the MMA guys do seem to be decent folks in general.

Really? What about Saul? He looks unbeatable.

I'm going by the airtime these guys are getting. If Saul was a finalist the producers would surely want us to feel like we know him. That thing where they talk into the camera. Hijinks in the house.

Artem vs Saul, who have we seen more of? I think Artem.

What Julian has going for him in my eyes is that getting into the house, he beat essentially an undefeated wrestler. His next fight he managed to beat a good striker who beat Artem in the stand-up. Abner however, does have alot of experience.

Read "Juicy J", thought the thread was about some hot latina UFC fighter, expected pictures.

Leaving very, very, disappointed.

I'm going by the airtime these guys are getting. If Saul was a finalist the producers would surely want us to feel like we know him. That thing where they talk into the camera. Hijinks in the house.

Artem vs Saul, who have we seen more of? I think Artem.

Pretty good point, but I really can't see Saul losing.

Sooooooo how was the fight? I missed it but read the MMAJunkie play-by-play. Sounded like a close fight

I think either Artem or JJ call the other out and he's saying they're getting what they want by matching them up. Just a shot in the dark tho.

Back