Julian "Juicy J" Erosa aka AMERICA'S LAST HOPE

America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm pretty sure that Artem is going to knock Erosa out. No one in the house has anywhere near the power that he has in his hands.

I think it will start off quite competative then Juicy will outwork Artem .

Hope im wrong!

The amount of unnecessary shuffling he did in the first was really bothering me. Literally after every exchange and reset.
I really want to see him get planted on his ass when hes crossing his feet

The amount of unnecessary shuffling he did in the first was really bothering me. Literally after every exchange and reset.
I really want to see him get planted on his ass when hes crossing his feet

I noticed that too and he does it like clockwork and in a very predictable rhythm. Any decent striker will clock him.

I noticed that too and he does it like clockwork and in a very predictable rhythm. Any decent striker will clock him.
Yeah. Someone who can change tempo and just run at him like Urijah did to Cruz. Hes pretty much wide open when hes shuffling.

Doubt it Matt brown had a similar record when he was in TUF.

Records aren't alway a good indication of fighter and don't tell the whole story.

Proof? Check out the records of the guys he's beat in the house

But Matt Brown didn't win the show. No clue what kind of camp he was at when he was on the show, but Artem is seemingly with a good camp and is 29 years old I believe. Just seems like the kind of guy that would devalue every prospect on the show if he wins it like Joe Riggs did to Bellators reality show.

But Matt Brown didn't win the show. No clue what kind of camp he was at when he was on the show, but Artem is seemingly with a good camp and is 29 years old I believe. Just seems like the kind of guy that would devalue every prospect on the show if he wins it like Joe Riggs did to Bellators reality show.

How would losing to someone with a great camp who has quite a bit of experience devalue other prospects? I'm confused

Julian thinks his movement is way better than it really is... He gets hit too often. HOPE he floors the T-Rex next week though.

How would losing to someone with a great camp who has quite a bit of experience devalue other prospects? I'm confused

I guess I still view TUF as trying to find "the next big thing" Artem is what he is at this point, with his great camp he isn't going to improve from this point as much as a 24 year old who perhaps climbed his way to this point through some small local gym.

Artem is fine to have on the show and all as he is like a gatekeeper; but you pray to god the gatekeeper doesn't win the season, because if so the season was a waste and you left it was no desirable prospects.

I guess I still view TUF as trying to find "the next big thing" Artem is what he is at this point, with his great camp he isn't going to improve from this point as much as a 24 year old who perhaps climbed his way to this point through some small local gym.

Artem is fine to have on the show and all as he is like a gatekeeper; but you pray to god the gatekeeper doesn't win the season, because if so the season was a waste and you left it was no desirable prospects.

I see what you mean.

Definitely agree with this. He always has his hands low, and his head movement is minimal. Against someone with good power, he is going to get decapitated if he fights like that.

I'm going to say that part of it has to do with the fights being in the house. I think with better gameplanning/knowledge of his opponents and training against someone specifically his movement would be more effective.

But then again idk maybe he gets hit all the time. Either way as I said in one of the episode discussion threads, i think he's a good prospect and regardless of if he wins or loses I'm looking forward to seeing his future fights

Juicy J looked scared when Artem said: "Christmas is over."

good job Julian, I was rooting for you or Thanh from the start

Back