Julian "Juicy J" Erosa aka AMERICA'S LAST HOPE

America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope you're joking.

No, I'm not. I'm dead serious. If u don't like Julian then you don't like America. It's a fact.

julian looked like shit... the entire cast sucks

Sir, I believe that constitutes as fighter bashing. Therefore I suggest you take that back before I have to report you to the authorities.

No, I'm not. I'm dead serious. If u don't like Julian then you don't like America. It's a fact.

You don't like a person = You don't like his whole country :eek:

Guess I'm in the minority. I really don't care for this guy. His last fight was a snoozer and then goes on to criticize Gruetz for his fight. Classy.

I agree. I'm American but I don't really look at this TUF like "American vs The World". I just see a bunch of fighters and don't care where they are from. And Julian seemed like one of the least likeable guys there. He seems like an arrogant d-bag who isn't as good as he thinks he is. I hope he loses.

Well, I will give the guy some props - I didn't think he would win last night. His style doesn't exactly bowl me over, but he seems to find a way to squeak out the wins.

I was rooting for Erosa as a Brit. I prefer young prospects to advance than aging veterans. Erosa did win that fight, too, IMO. Not controversial at all.

Go Juice!
Late to the party since I had to record this one.
Yes, I can't help but root for Erosa since he's the last American, but it's not just pure nationalism here. He's got very solid Take-down Defense and is pretty elusive on the feet.

I'll be cheering him on against Artem because, while I will give Artem his two wins, he has a lot of holes and has no right to say Julian was "gifted" his two wins. What do you call your very presence in the show? Also he's who tries too much to act like Conor. At least Julian doesn't talk shit to his opponents, just his teammates.

I agree. I'm American but I don't really look at this TUF like "American vs The World". I just see a bunch of fighters and don't care where they are from. And Julian seemed like one of the least likeable guys there. He seems like an arrogant d-bag who isn't as good as he thinks he is. I hope he loses.

Yes because being ranked #1 in two different weight classes = not as good as he thinks he is.

If Artem could win the show with his record and age.... Could be the final nail to the coffin for the show. Why even include someone his age with that many losses?

If Artem could win the show with his record and age.... Could be the final nail to the coffin for the show. Why even include someone his age with that many losses?

Doubt it Matt brown had a similar record when he was in TUF.

Records aren't alway a good indication of fighter and don't tell the whole story.

Proof? Check out the records of the guys he's beat in the house

Erosa looked so terrible. You are supposed to destroy aging average veterans that should have retired, not barely win.
What a let down. This guy is not Bellator material.

Also he's boring as fuck.

Thought the Spanish guy should have got the nod, landed the cleaner punches. However I prefer it this way, now we get to see the hammer give a spanking to Cruz's retarded cousin.

Also thought the first fight went the wrong way.

Can't say I'm a fan of Juicy or Artem, I just hope it doesn't go to a decision.
In a sense though, that means I favour Artem as the winner.
Juicy already showed his usual gameplan revolves around movement and work rate. A bad matchup up for Artems slower, hands down style, and it already beat him once. I can't see Juicy KOing Artem either.

Would be hilarious if Juicy J beat Artem by a 3 round split decision.

I was kinda impressed with Juicy J. He has some vicious uppercuts. However, the longer the fight goes on the easier he becomes to hit.

I think Juicy J can beat Artem though through movement. He needs to keep moving and picking off Artem. But I can also see Artem stopping him late in the second round.

Meh, he makes me wanna root for Europe.

I was kinda impressed with Juicy J. He has some vicious uppercuts. However, the longer the fight goes on the easier he becomes to hit.

I think Juicy J can beat Artem though through movement. He needs to keep moving and picking off Artem. But I can also see Artem stopping him late in the second round.

I'm pretty sure that Artem is going to knock Erosa out. No one in the house has anywhere near the power that he has in his hands.

Back