Julian and friends skip out on paying meal!

Mentions Julian at 2:20.

The guys went to the restaurant thinking it was free and a celebration for TUF.
It wasn't.
They allegedly were waiting for a wire to pay the restaurant.
Worker and owner say the guys gave them credit cards and didn't work.
They argue throughout the video about paying and being assholes.
Guy's quote: " Fuck the UFC, bro".

Mentions Julian at 2:20.

The guys went to the restaurant thinking it was free and a celebration for TUF.
It wasn't.
They allegedly were waiting for a wire to pay the restaurant.
Worker and owner say the guys gave them credit cards and didn't work.
They argue throughout the video about paying and being assholes.
Guy's quote: " Fuck the UFC, bro".
Actually, the guy went for a dinner Julian was having and his part of the 120 bill was 80.. in which he says he didn't have any money thinking the dinner was for free. Regardless, he's a douche and was acting ignorant in it all..

The guy filming the video is Salomon Ponte, Canadian Poker player. He's a DB. Lane has been hanging out with him quite a bit over the last few days. You can checkout Ponte's YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbrNOgYfi1AxqeBmMtVVnSQ

Go back about 4 days or so and you can see other videos with Lane hanging out with him. I think the incident was on 4/27. Lane was still kicking it with him around 4/29.

Of course the that fat pos was in for what he thought was a free meal. Who doesn't bring money out with them, regardless of the situation. Dude is a tool bag

Isn't it common knowledge that if they don't let you ban, then you don't pay?

The stuff that guy was saying, i would have stabbed or shot him for that - you cant stay stuff like that - i would gladly take a beatdown from Julian if it meant getting one shot at his dumbass friend.

I think Julian should be cut again just for being involved in such a deeply racist incident and not getting involved.

Shit i stopped a robbery last week and it was none of my business and i am far from a pro MMA fighter!

What a loser and no wire is coming at night.

Back