Jukembayev vs Mimoune PROBOX Dec.13th

Mimoune is a capable boxer and he can punch when he plants his feet. That should be a decent bout.

Always down for some Wednesday night violence! I can't recall a ProBox card that has disappointed!

Here We Go!!

Does anybody know where ProBox gets their money from? How can they be putting on these quality shows every other week for free?

Here We Go!!

Does anybody know where ProBox gets their money from? How can they be putting on these quality shows every other week for free?
Rich backers it seems like,but it’s not Saudi money so I hope they don’t pull the plug on it anytime soon. Maybe someone with some inside info knows more

article from 2 years ago
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...o-tarver-and-paulie-malignaggi-301528030.html

“ProBox TV is the first and only global sports streaming and media company dedicated exclusively to the sport of professional boxing. Founded by former CEO of Iron Mike Productions Garry Jonas in partnership with the legendary Roy Jones Jr., Juan Manuel Marquez, Antonio Tarver, and Paulie Malignaggi,“

initially it appears they were charging a whopping $2 but no one was biting, now it’s free.

also good ko,didn’t look like a low blow to me.

lol Pauli “ I want what the judges are on” fans have a right to boo that fight.
Now calling for a vehicle to be moved (terrible look).
Pro box ring girls though,gyat!
<{luvbruh}>

Back