juggalos to collide with trump nationalists

Damn they are still around. Has to be 20 years now. Remember they did wwf for awhile

According to Shaggy 2 Dope, no juggalo will give two shits and a fuck about all that political bullshit. The march is exclusively about being mislabelled a gang, nothing more.

This has to be the largest gathering of the morbidly obese in this nations history

I know juggalos from all walks of life man you would be surprised with who is down with the clown ... least round these parts

Was jammin this one in the car with my wife bout an hour ago tryin to tell her it wasnt ip and she said I know what juggalos sound like.

ICP is fun and hate is a fun bandwagon to get on.

Your wife is 245lbs and smells like rotten mayo. You also have a black baby. Loser.

LOL I Think so. I was really into Howard back then.

The food truck guys all have $$ for eyes.

I never liked ICP but I used to like Howard when he had Artie Lang on the show, Yucko the Clown is probably the funnest wack packer ever, guy is a legend. Howard now is on 3 days a week and actually claimed Sirius doesn't give him enough money to hire anyone for Artie's seat, he's a uppity lib now that he married some gold digger and praises Ellen...

I actually went to the Gathering of the Juggalos in southern IL when Ken Shamrock was there. Ken was sitting by himself and we had lunch, no one really cared that he was there and he was cool as f and Lex Luger was there from WWE using a cane to walk, guy looked terrible, probably 140 lbs.

Lots of potsmoking rednecks, felt more like a John Wayne Gacy convention... I wouldn't recommend going.

juggalos vs nazis
I hope they go and beat the shit out of each other and none of them survives

According to Shaggy 2 Dope, no juggalo will give two shits and a fuck about all that political bullshit. The march is exclusively about being mislabelled a gang, nothing more.

so to protest being labeled a gang they are going to march as a gang.

iu

iu

Difference being Dee is the fucking man.

Did this(these) events not even happen? No photos or video in this thread? I used to live right outside of DC, and msot of my friends do. They were hyping me up for some entertainment

lol, watch these fucking cowards back down like the bitches they are

PS it is Angry Black that bitches them out.

PPS if they have a twitter and you have a twitter feel free to post this there and tell them Reagan is gonna rip dey O-Ring the fuck up.

You know you're a bitch when you back down from a man named Shelley

icp are just a "trash" duo, i don't think they are political like punk groups.

they did funny trash songs like dating game or lil' somethin' somethin', when i was a kid i was glad no one could understand their sentences because of the different language.

loool memories, now i remember how i knew them

Last edited:
I really dislike ICP's music, but I do appreciate their inclusiveness and the fraternity that their fans seem to espouse. By no means should they be considered a gang organization, or whatever, from what I've read.

Also, there is undeniably a great deal of classism wrapped up in society's disposition towards these fans: most are lower class white kids of humble educational background, so naturally they're faced with the schizophrenic "white trash" disdain by the rest of white America.

The last thing I expect out of today was to get an education on ICP and juggalos. Aka jugglers according to auto correct. Good stuff.

I really dislike ICP's music, but I do appreciate their inclusiveness and the fraternity that their fans seem to espouse. By no means should they be considered a gang organization, or whatever, from what I've read.

Also, there is undeniably a great deal of classism wrapped up in society's disposition towards these fans: most are lower class white kids of humble educational background, so naturally they're faced with the schizophrenic "white trash" disdain by the rest of white America.

Id wager that disdain comes largely from the more liberal upper class crowd.

Back