Judge Shakes Washington: Trump Commission Can Collect Voter Data For Fraud Investigation

Ironically, he was one of the sole voices in Washington wanting to prevent a nuclear war with Russia over the Syrian chemical attack.

Its been a while since I have read something that retarded

Shouldn't Libs be happy that this will put an end to all that "illegal voter" nonsense Trump was claiming?
On the contrary, we're not excited about spending resources on our president's personal conspiracy theory for which there is zero evidence. Particularly when the data is destined to be used for voter suppression and marketing on behalf of the GOP.

So the White House is compiling publicly available data?

Oh, the horror!!!!

So the White House is compiling publicly available data?

Oh, the horror!!!!
What is this, an exercise in reductio ad retardum?

What's wrong with making a fist?
What's wrong with raising my arm?
What's wrong with moving it forward really quickly?
Fucking libs don't even want us to have basic freedoms like moving our body parts!

What is this, an exercise in reductio ad retardum?

What's wrong with making a fist?
What's wrong with raising my arm?
What's wrong with moving it forward really quickly?
Fucking libs don't even want us to have basic freedoms like moving our body parts!

Yeah, sure.

I'd argue that this information should have been better protected to begin.

But it is public. And the only reason we know about all this is because the WH asked the states to compile it for them a ways back.

And you can be assured that Dems and other politicans have been compiling this kind of information for the goal of winning elections for some time now.

But yeah Repubs bad, dems good. Whatever.

You sound worried. If what you say is true, then the commission will agree with you. But the GOP cant disband the commission, that would be borderline obstruction of justice. Just let the investigation play out.
Not worried at all but why have another commision to investigate something that doesn't exist? Why waste the time and money to investigate imaginary mass voter fraud just because we have a pathetic man-child as president?

Back