Judge Shakes Washington: Trump Commission Can Collect Voter Data For Fraud Investigation

Trump is a bigot
Trump is racist
Trump is a Nazi
Trump is literally hitler
Trump is colluding with Russia

v3sJ4Dc.jpg

Well so much for the Republican mantra of keep government eyes off your personal data. Another fine example of how hypocritical and plain stupid Trump followers are.

Voter fraud didn't happen you tools! Manipulation before people got to the polls in the form of a year of concentrated disinformation & professional Russian trolls is where the problem was/is.

Google Crosscheck, Chris Kobach, and voter suppression in Kansas. Republicans can't win without low turmout, this is how they make it happen.

I remember when the right would be pissed at this kind of access to your personal information.
Getting used to the right contorting the old values of their party to appease an Orange Lardass.

It's been 9 months and he's already had more scandle than any president ever before. Only a completey delusional moron thinks he's gonna make it out his first term before being impeached.
Zdrumpfff will be impeached

Well so much for the Republican mantra of keep government eyes off your personal data. Another fine example of how hypocritical and plain stupid Trump followers are.

Voter fraud didn't happen you tools! Manipulation before people got to the polls in the form of a year of concentrated disinformation & professional Russian trolls is where the problem was/is.

Yeah, the dumb redneck from Michigan only voted for Trump because of that dastardly Putin. Putin also cost the Dems the House, Senate, WH, and 1040 the last 8 years as well.

The data they are collecting is public, not private.

Google Crosscheck, Chris Kobach, and voter suppression in Kansas. Republicans can't win without low turmout, this is how they make it happen.
This, hard.

I wouldn't underestimate the power of this as a marketing tool either. Like it or not, Rs have changed the game when it comes to targeting individual voters, and this is a huge boon for them in that area.

I expect the 2020 election to be easily the most scandalous in US history.

This, hard.

I wouldn't underestimate the power of this as a marketing tool either. Like it or not, Rs have changed the game when it comes to targeting individual voters, and this is a huge boon for them in that area.

The amount of corruption from Democrats will be staggering. I agree. They already encourage illegals to vote. After Trumps win they won't hold anything back.

This, hard.

I had a feeling something like this was coming when I first heard about their efforts in NC, this is even worse than the voter ID fuckery because they're even more fucking sleazy about how they're purging people. They created a fake problem that they're trying to take real action on. The shit should be illegal as fuck.

Yeah him and his cronies lying continually about meeting with Russian diplomats is fake. Even though they have admitted to meeting with Russian diplomats lmao. Also look how many people have stepped down since then. It's comical.

Fuck let's just impeach him right now and get Hillary in amirite?!

The data they are collecting is public, not private.

No, it is private data. In my job I have to deal with FISMA/NIST and Privacy Impact every day. The data elements they are collecting constitute PII. The mass collection and discrimination of that data, especially when used for other purpose then the initial disclosure agreement, is very disturbing.

For people that don't want the government in their business Repubs/Trumpets sure love Big Brother when it might suit them. Like causing a distraction from current investigations.

I remember when the right would be pissed at this kind of access to your personal information.
Getting used to the right contorting the old values of their party to appease an Orange Lardass.
They used to detest the idea of a Russky fucking with our elections but since their guy won, NBD

Yeah, the dumb redneck from Michigan only voted for Trump because of that dastardly Putin. Putin also cost the Dems the House, Senate, WH, and 1040 the last 8 years as well.

It's not the hardcore right wing loons that cost the election it's the swing voters. The Dems are a train wreck, no doubt but if you think that having one of the most successful and powerful intelligence organizations in the world planing, calculating, putting forth intelligence resources, spreading mass-disinformation and assisting the Trump campaign didn't tilt the scale your a fool.

If you think the Russians didn't help the Trump campaign, even if there wasn't collusion, your simply ignoring the facts.

Pretty sure your social security number and public voting record are not personal information.

They used to detest the idea of a Russky fucking with our elections

In the 50's, when Joe McCarthy was leading a witch hunt

Just a few years before that, we were interning Japanese citizens in camps claiming they could be Japanese spies, but I don't see you outraged Trump sat with the Prime Minister of Japan at the G20 dinner.

Well, the judge who ruled on the case disagrees with you.
No, it is private data. In my job I have to deal with FISMA/NIST and Privacy Impact every day. The data elements they are collecting constitute PII. The mass collection and discrimination of that data, especially when used for other purpose then the initial disclosure agreement, is very disturbing.

For people that don't want the government in their business Repubs/Trumpets sure love Big Brother when it might suit them. Like causing a distraction from current investigations.

I don't have any problem with anything that's public information.

However your SS number is not public information, anything that is not public information they should not get unless they can get a warrant for it.

Combined with Trump's stance on Net Neutrality, this is the most instrusive President of my lifetime.
Thomas Jefferson is spinning in his grave watching.

Back