Juan "The Kraken" Adams - Hypewagon!!! - New GOAT 2019

Read about him today...intriguing, but only 4-0 so not boarding the train yet.

<mma3>
We'll see after the fight man, hope you are correct.

because Adams striking is shitty, and from what i've seen he hasn't experienced any kind of adversity so far. like i don't think i've even seen him get punched in the face by a legit punch yet.

everyone has confidence and looks intimidating when they're winning. i want to see him fight someone who isn't going to melt at just the sight of him before i jump on this bandwagon.
GET OUT
latest

IN

Juan future GOAT

FEED him Stipe Crybabyocic

5972b0abed65a.jpeg

The last explosive hype train they tried to "feed Stipe" to didn't feel so good afterwards. Be kind to your athletic crushes, don't mess with their digestion that way.

The last explosive hype train they tried to "feed Stipe" to didn't feel so good afterwards. Be kind to your athletic crushes, don't mess with their digestion that way.

Ngannou was never my friend, I've been shitting on the guy consistently since his Octagon debut.

Juan is a whole nother animal, mein Freund.

Ngannou was never my friend, I've been shitting on the guy consistently since his Octagon debut.

I eagerly await to see how he'll turn out...just not so eager as to want him pushed into the fire right off the bat.

Fuck Adams is rawer than Ngannou was when he debuted. Hes got a ton of potential but he could be a bust.

He trains with blades and is $1.20
He will probably get the w

TS I'm just glad there are LGBT posters on here like you to dilute the high levels of toxic masculinity on here. You're really breaking barriers!

meh.. Why the hell not,

<{titihmm}>

ELITE cardio displayed.

He wanted the experience to be in the third round for the first time.

Back