Juan "The Kraken" Adams - Hypewagon!!! - New GOAT 2019

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Hey guys. Seems like it has been a while since we have a new GOAT in this forum and that feel unnatural.
Im putting an end on that BS right now.

After Ngannou got exposed like the piece of...
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
we are helpless... but not anymore.

Juan "The Kraken Adams" came to the rescue.

Undefeated? Checked

100% KO rate? Checked

Legit 6`5? Checked.. damn, he is even bigger than Sherdoggers

Cuts to make 265? Fuck yes.. needed the towel to make 266

Has the look? Oh come on!
Juan-Adams.png

A+ Level Athlete confirmed (he also looks pretty athletic and explosive if you know what Im saying):
20180127105512_20180126_DSC9662.JPG

Last call.. join the hypewagon now and be able to say "I was there from the beggining" to your grandchildrens when they ask you about that undefeated legend they used to call The Kraken.

adams rd 1: -125
adams by ko: -200

BET THE HOUSE.

Excited for his debut caveman looking mofo

He'll probably force an awkward, sloppy takedown and pull it off.

But I truly believe someone like Tim Johnson destroys him.

Man people say shit and don’t research anymore. I try not to say anything if I can’t back it up, u throw it at the wall and see what sticks...

He’s 6’5” 300 pounds and a D1 wrestler, so why would he have a sloppy/awkward takedown, and how would a D2 fatter/softer Tim, who got starched by a husky 10 year old in Albini, have any shot

IN

Juan future GOAT

FEED him Stipe Crybabyocic

5972b0abed65a.jpeg

Man people say shit and don’t research anymore. I try not to say anything if I can’t back it up, u throw it at the wall and see what sticks...

He’s 6’5” 300 pounds and a D1 wrestler, so why would he have a sloppy/awkward takedown, and how would a D2 fatter/softer Tim, who got starched by a husky 10 year old in Albini, have any shot

Because that's not how MMA works...

There are countless examples of lesser credentialed wrestlers/martial artists in general being better at MMA than those with more accolades. And even bringing up their physiques? You can't be serious. Jake Rosholt would be GOAT level if it worked that way.

Anyway we both have predictions and we'll see how it plays out, no need to take it personal.

IN

Juan future GOAT

FEED him Stipe Crybabyocic

5972b0abed65a.jpeg
Honestly.. he should be fighting DC for the title.

I guess the UFC wants to feed him some guys to make him well known before headlining his first PPV.

Once in a lifetime athlete.

because Adams striking is shitty, and from what i've seen he hasn't experienced any kind of adversity so far. like i don't think i've even seen him get punched in the face by a legit punch yet.

everyone has confidence and looks intimidating when they're winning. i want to see him fight someone who isn't going to melt at just the sight of him before i jump on this bandwagon.

Back