JT Money staying busy |$|

Wait why is everyone a fan all the sudden? I don’t hate him I guess but he was a huge dipshit on TUF
He's pretty likable when he isn't kicking windows out of cars or shouting that he's a ufc fighter

Very weird storyline for sure. More ups and downs then a junkie on a elevator. Can this guy not ruin anything is the real question. Tons of natural and now some not so natural strength, mixed in there with some tough mid-western mentality, made JT a young subject ready to mold into a good MMA fighter one day. His bad decisions early on, really, really set him back. More mentally which is what made him waste years taking fights all over just to scratch out a living, while losing his wife and kids along the way. Tough story, i wish him the best.
The ufc had a video of him preparing for the TUF Redemption finale and showed him playing with his kids in the park and another women with him.

Looks like Jesse is staying busy during his suspension with a submission underground event April 15th. I Always root for this dude, hope he returns.

DYsyDj0VMAAtUuy
Egli wrecks him

why do you root for him exactly?

why do you root for him exactly?
Dude originally won his season. Went on a rampage and ruined his career/contract with the UFC. Fought all over with up and down success. Got on the show for the SECOND time and won it AGAIN. He’s a likeable dude bro that says stupid shit but it’s funny.
200.gif

Dude originally won his season. Went on a rampage and ruined his career/contract with the UFC. Fought all over with up and down success. Got on the show for the SECOND time and won it AGAIN. He’s a likeable dude bro that says stupid shit but it’s funny.
200.gif

I see all that without finding him likable in the least. Fair enough though mate.

Back