JRE Podcast - Is This the Best Episode?

The Alex Jones episode is hands down the best one. Just listen to this shit;

I still remember when I discovered that podcast back in 2012, at the time I thought it was absolutely awesome, now it just seems like he’s done so many and recycles the same guests so it sort of gets old.

This^^^. Plus the broscience is absolutely terrible.

Best one was with David Lee Roth IMO.

Yeah that's annoying when he has his comedian friends on except Joey Diaz, the rest of the guys they end up talking about the inner workings of comedy shows, which isn't entertaining. That Jordan Peterson guy is on his show like once every month, tired of hearing about his shit.
I usually skip the ones with comedians, but Bill Burr, Joey Diaz, and Theo Von are can't-miss imo

Rogan is a great interviewer. His strength is that he has a nice variety of guests and a good sense of humour. He asks interesting questions and coaxes good stories out of people.

The recent Donald Cerrone one was pretty awesome.
I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I just saw a clip of Cowboy's diving story, that was crazy. The dude was reliving it, crazy story!

Joe has some great guests with interesting topics. He can be annoying at times, and talk too much, especially when he has a guest on who doesn't bring much to the table. He's very curious though, and does a good job interviewing people with something worthwhile to say. He tends to shut up when he has people on he respects. He's not afraid to call BS either.

I thought this was a great podcast, where he was able to bring people together, in a similar field, who had some bad blood.

I think the best JRe is the one with Dan Flores talking bout the coyotes

The Elon Musk one is pretty interesting. Elon is kind of weird dude.

This one with Matthew Walker is great, its about sleep:

The Macauly Culkin episode was also surprisingly good:

There are so many good episodes, its really difficult to pick out of the 1100+ that are out there now. I have listened to roughly 400 of them and the earlier episodes still hold up very well IMO. Off the top of my head of the older episodes, the ones with David Choe and Les Stroud are really great. Also, the first episode with Freeway Rick Ross. Alex Gray was good too if you are into "hippie" talk. The Leah Remini one about Scientology is great stuff too. I could go on and on but I'll stop now.

Rogan does tend to repeat the same kinds of conversations over and over but that’s pretty natural considering how often he puts out podcasts. I think we’d all be repeating ourselves if we put out 3 episodes every week 3 hours each. Still my favorite podcast

Rogan is a great interviewer. His strength is that he has a nice variety of guests and a good sense of humour. He asks interesting questions and coaxes good stories out of people.

He tried to channel a Howard stern getting the stories. Howard's still the best at that

Back