JRE MMA Show

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ive listened to every episode and its not much different than his regular podcasts.

On the latest episode hes talking about the moon landing and flat earth and project paperclip etc..

He just brings in mma guests to talk conspiracies with now.

Its still fun, and he talks about mma, but he talks about a lot of other stuff too.

Its basically jre with mma guests

UntidyEllipticalHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Lol he just can't help himself.

Cant jre have mma guests?

It can.. So what exactly is the difference?

I thought the point was to make an mma show? If hes talking about all the same stuff he always does its no different than jre

He talks enough about MMA

The title relates to the guests, not the subjects they will talk about

Dude is making bank - next is the jre hunting show, comedy show, bro science show, fanny pack show......

Yeah I was surprised too, I expected the MMA Shows to be just about MMA with the other JRE for his usual stuff but all pretty much the same.

It can.. So what exactly is the difference?

I thought the point was to make an mma show? If hes talking about all the same stuff he always does its no different than jre

well in a 2 hour conversation you are bound to drift off into other topics, it's normal. You can only talk much about MMA.

I think this format is for non MMA fan listeners of the show so they don't have to tune in and listen to some random guy talk about MMA which they know nothing about.

I think the title has more to do with the guests he has on. I for one, love it because the only JRE's I really watched were ones with MMA Guests on. It's not so much what they're talking about I just like to see guys in the MMA world chatting with Joe Rogan.

I think he rushed it. He should have made the MMA show different to his normal show. I dunno. It's still good I guess.

Ive listened to every episode and its not much different than his regular podcasts.

On the latest episode hes talking about the moon landing and flat earth and project paperclip etc..

Its still fun, and he talks about mma, but he talks about a lot of other stuff too.

Its basically jre with mma guests
#metoo

Pretty much. And when he does talk mma it’s always the same retarded conspiracies. Is there a single episode where he hasn’t mentioned his bullshit cocaine-cut-with-steroids Jon Jones “theory.” Even in the regular JRE he’s either on about the same conspiracy or he’s shilling for some pseudoscience bullshit. Just constant “Did you know”s and “I read in an article”s. I don’t understand how people can tolerate it.

It started with MMA only but depending on the guest it can get sidetracked. But i don't mind, it's usually about the specific guests personal shit. If it's Schaub or Bravo tho then it derails completly and turns into a fight companion.

Back