JRE MMA Show #13 with Rose Namajunas & Pat Barry

Joe just likes anyone who shaves their head because he is bald as fuck.

I swear, anyone he has on his podcast with the slightest bit of a receding hairline he tries to convince them to shave their head and tells them how he wouldnt even grow his hair back if he could.

I swear he has PTSD from awful hair plugs from the 90s, too bad for him he was having those issues in the dark ages for hair loss treatment

It’s really annoying to watch an interview with rose and pat Barry does 70% of the talking, he like answers questions for her. Dude
Should chill.
he talked like 20% of the time dude. If that.

relax

Pat adds a lot to her story.

Dude honestly triggers so many Idiots on this forum its crazy

2ahdqu8.gif~c200
Must have been a hell of a hangover

relax

I like Pat in general, but he needs to fall back a little.

relax

That's way low. He was talking as much as rose, and what was annoying was he was answering questions for her.

"Pat adds a lot to her story." - that's your opinion. i'm giving my opinion.

"relax" - I'm plenty relaxed. I just find him very annoying. Maybe you're just as annoying as him or more, so you don't see it. shrug.

People her act like Rose is some child or something, hating on Barry,she is actually mature woman, and Pat is her guy, accept it and move on.
I don't really like Barry I think he is cringeworthy and crazy,but ffs they are couple and if Namajunas doesn't have problems with him being together on podcast (also Rogan accepted it), so be it, and her immature fans should do it too.

Pat Barry wants to ride the coattails of his gal.

Le cringe.

That's way low. He was talking as much as rose, and what was annoying was he was answering questions for her.

"Pat adds a lot to her story." - that's your opinion. i'm giving my opinion.

"relax" - I'm plenty relaxed. I just find him very annoying. Maybe you're just as annoying as him or more, so you don't see it. shrug.
I could see how some would see him as annoying, basic / insecure / unconfident people who like to hate on every little thing mostly. Myself, I see Pat as a character and he has an Interesting personality. But I'm also not a shallow cunt like you may be.

to each their own.

Yea, Pat answering Roses questions made me turn the podcast off. I just can't stand the guy.

Come on thats unfair. They are a couple for a long time before she had any success. He even helped her through puberty :D

Dude it's obvious he totally inserted himself in that interview.

He always interjects to add a comment for the sake of it, and Joe Rogan was pretty much ghosting him all the time. Embarrassing tbh.

I could see how some would see him as annoying, basic / insecure / unconfident people who like to hate on every little thing mostly. Myself, I see Pat as a character and he has an Interesting personality. But I'm also not a shallow cunt like you may be.

to each their own.

lol, so not liking Pat crashing every Rose interview means i'm shallow, insecure and unconfident ... you got me buddeh.

Dude it's obvious he totally inserted himself in that interview.

He always interjects to add a comment for the sake of it, and Joe Rogan was pretty much ghosting him all the time. Embarrassing tbh.

If ghosting means ignoring well as soon as Rogan talks with a even mildly attractive woman he goes into full fixated creep mode. His compliments are way over the top like some sleazy old bag who desperately wants to score. Reminds me of Bruce Buffer regarding that.

But I agree that Pats behaviour is strange. Pat has some screws loose like I wrote earlier.

Is it just me, or did Joe seem low-key annoyed with Pat being there? He barely wanted to acknowledge him. Also, I thought Joe was going to attack him with an Onnit kettlebell when Pat wouldn't stop touching that tassel on the table.

Back