JRE MMA Show #13 with Rose Namajunas & Pat Barry

They said that she told Thug Rose something about "Do you still believe him, did you buy a ticket?" and it didn't make sense to Thug Rose and her team.

Pat Barry said something even more interesting, "Joanna probably doesn't even remember saying it."

On the MMA Hour, Joanna implied that her weight cut was so bad it was playing mind games on her.

I have experience working in mental health.

When combine all these pieces of information, and I can see how Joanna Champion was trying to "talk shit" with scrambled brain (due to the effects of dehydration), and thus, some the thing she was saying might have been coming out scrambled.

Thug Rose stated that Joanna Champion "didn't have an accent" when she told her "Do you still believe in him, did you buy a ticket?"

It seems like a lot of 'spooky' shit was happening in the background. Just an opinion.
lol @ acting like you're not still In highschool.

Not a hater have enjoyed watching both their fights but if anything sounds crazy it's them with there spider senses stories.
It's crazy because it happens. Scary shit.

I loved how she saw herself beating JoAnna in the third but instead ended it in the first. Thug Rose broke JoAnna.

That was fucking embarrassing.

"You cut your hair, and you don't give a shit.... but you're still beautiful...."

Joe just likes anyone who shaves their head because he is bald as fuck.

I swear, anyone he has on his podcast with the slightest bit of a receding hairline he tries to convince them to shave their head and tells them how he wouldnt even grow his hair back if he could.

I will listen to this later.

You're welcome for this update on my life.

Not to mention Pat Barry is sitting right there and Joe barely even acknowledges him.

I wouldnt either. The guy sucks. Rose is the active fighter and the champ. Shes the star.

giphy.gif

No way can I watch 1 and a half hours of Pat Barry. Dude irks me to insanity.

damn, still listening to the askren one.

I get older but these broads stay the same age #namsayin

Creepy.com

Wonder if joe will bring up the age difference

they seem to be very good for each other and he has helped her achieve great things. perhaps it would have been better if they didnt get together, she didnt have the benefit of his experience, love and support? then maybe she'd just be an unfulfilled also-ran, but at least it wouldnt offend your delicate sensibilities

article-0-1A133A16000005DC-374_634x395.jpg

they seem to be very good for each other and he has helped her achieve great things. perhaps it would have been better if they didnt get together, she didnt have the benefit of his experience, love and support? then maybe she'd just be an unfulfilled also-ran, but at least it wouldnt offend your delicate sensibilities

article-0-1A133A16000005DC-374_634x395.jpg

I got daddy issues

They said that she told Thug Rose something about "Do you still believe him, did you buy a ticket?" and it didn't make sense to Thug Rose and her team.

Pat Barry said something even more interesting, "Joanna probably doesn't even remember saying it."

On the MMA Hour, Joanna implied that her weight cut was so bad it was playing mind games on her.

I have experience working in mental health.

When combine all these pieces of information, and I can see how Joanna Champion was trying to "talk shit" with scrambled brain (due to the effects of dehydration), and thus, some the thing she was saying might have been coming out scrambled.

Thug Rose stated that Joanna Champion "didn't have an accent" when she told her "Do you still believe in him, did you buy a ticket?"

It seems like a lot of 'spooky' shit was happening in the background. Just an opinion.
Probably I'm reading too much into this, but when JJ asks "Do you still believe in him?", I think she's implying that Rose is still buying the snake oil that Pat is selling.

As for her asking "Did you buy a ticket?" It's just another way of saying:

<FookIsThatGuy>

I don't buy for one second that JJ lost her mental faculties due to a shitty weight cut. I think that JJ probably had a bad cut, so she unloaded on the psychological warfare, because it requires less energy to beat an opponent whose already broken mentally.

It sooo backfired.

Back